To give you more of what you love, during October and November Stampin’ Up! is offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects.
Two coordinating kits means that you’ll have everything you need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts, you’ll have more creative options, and you can get that handmade holiday touch without the fuss.
The October and November kits coordinate but they also stand alone. You DO NOT need both kits to create a complete project.
- To receive October’s kit, subscribe HERE by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 10.
- To receive November’s kit, subscribe HERE by 11:50 PM (MT) on November 10.
Want to start a Paper Pumpkin monthly subscription to ramp up your creative time? Include a prepaid 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscription to your next Stampin’ Up! order.
Watch more Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin videos here!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.