I’m always a fan of anything black and yellow! This “So Grateful” card was created using the Gorgeous Leaves Die Bundle that can be added to the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit for FREE through September 30! Fabulous year round possibilities.
GET IT FREE WITH THE $99 STARTER KIT FOR A LIMITED TIME! Kick-off the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini catalog with the BEST SAVINGS of all! YOU GET UP TO $125 in products of YOUR choice (that’s $26 in FREE product) for $99, PLUS add your choice of one FREE bundle from 12 holiday catalog bundle options.
- Frosted Gingerbread Bundle | 156807 | $48.50
- Christmas Season Bundle | 156801 | $54.00
- Christmas to Remember Bundle | 156806 | $60.25
- Whimsical Trees Bundle | 156810 | $51.25
- Peaceful Deer Bundle | 156391 | $36.00
- Sweet Little Stockings Bundle | 156798 | $47.50
- Penguin Place Bundle | 156789 | $31.50
- Peaceful Cabin Bundle | 156816 | $54.00
- Arctic Bears Bundle | 156795 | $47.50
- Beauty of Tomorrow Bundle | 156819 | $50.25
- Gorgeous Leaves Bundle | 158609 | $44.00
- Nature’s Harvest Bundle | 156813 | $53.00
DISCOUNTS, PRIZES, IDEAS, COMMUNITY, AND MORE! LEARN about the benefits of purchasing the $99 Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! through me here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Very Vanilla Thick card base.
Layer and adhere a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock to a 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 piece of Crushed Curry card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
Wrap with Black Baker’s Twine Essentials, securing with a bow.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Basic Black Cardstock – 1 3/8 Layering Circle Die (Qty 2), 3 1/4 x 1 1/4 Stitched Rectangle Die
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – Intricate Leaves Dies (Qty 3), 3 15/16 x 15/16 Ornate Layers Die
- Crushed Curry Cardstock – 1 3/8 Layering Circle Die
Adhere the intricate leaves die-cut to the circle die-cuts as shown with Mini Glue Dots that have been rolled between your fingers (makes them smaller, less visible).
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Tuexdo Black Memento Ink as shown.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Matte Black Dots.
PERFECT POLISH! Crop a 5 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Crushed Curry Regals 6×6 Designer Series paper with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) and the V-Shaped Basic Borders Die. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere to the outside flap of a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope. Trim the envelope flap to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
NEED A PRINT COPY OF THE CATALOG AND BROCHURE? Click here for details on how you can get one!
The chart above shows you how to maximize benefits (Sale-a-Bration and my exclusive Tulip Rewards). You can earn my Tulip Rewards (one for every $50 you spend before shipping and tax) using this host code CJGWQVT3 when you order thru me.
Get the full details for my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
3. Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit Promotion. Kick off the Holiday Mini catalog with the BEST SAVINGS of all! YOU GET UP TO $125 in products of YOUR choice (that’s $26 in FREE product) for $99, PLUS add your choice of one bundle FREE from the 12 new bundle options below. They range in value from $31.50 – $60.25. The kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings). Learn more about the benefits of purchasing the $99 Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! through me here.
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS to my pressure-free, resourceful and fun Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community! Oodles of paper crafting ideas, prizes & friendship await!
MY SEPTEMBER REWARDS HOST CODE! USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!