This simple thank you note card is highlighted by the beautiful, detailed butterfly from Springtime Impressions Thinlits dies (one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog).
SAVE 10% when you purchase the Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Stamp Set and Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies as a bundle. See all Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles here.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards (5 x 3 1/2) & Envelopes are cut, scored and ready to go. I adhered a 4 3/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Gorgeous Grape card stock to a note card with Snail Adhesive.
Crop a 4 1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White card stock using the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and the butterfly die from Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies. Watch this Stampin’ Up! video for more ways to use the Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies.
Using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool (learn more here), stamp “thank you” from Abstract Impressions Stamp Set in Gorgeous Grape ink as shown.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the center of the butterfly to the Gorgeous Grape card stock below with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add two Gorgeous Grape Glitter Enamel Dots to the butterfly. Stampin’ Up! Glitter Enamel Dots are adhesive backed and have a beautiful sparkle. The collection includes coordinating colors Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana.
Use the envelope liner die from Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies, the Big Shot and a Gorgeous Grape polka dot pattern (Brights 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper) to crop a note card envelope flap. Adhere to the outside flap with Snail Adhesive (or adhesive or your choice). Watch my video for tips on using this die with the note card envelope flap.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Butterfly Thank You Note Card here.
THREE STAMPIN’ UP! JULY PROMOTIONS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS!
- Learn how you can earn the Tufted Embossing Folder FREE when you place a qualifying $75+ order through me! My July Host Code Offer is here.
- Designer Series Paper Offer! Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- IT’S HOT! 10 Ink Pads FREE with the $99Starter Kit
I’M HEADED FOR ALASKA! Today my husband, Scott, and I fly to Seattle and tomorrow we catch the ship along with many Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who earned this Stampin’ Up! Alaskan Cruise incentive trip. Dinner tonight with a few Stampin’ Up! friends at Ray’s Boathouse Restaurant in Seattle. I’ll share updates and photos on my Facebook page here. You’ll recognize many of your fellow Stampin’ Up! stampers!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!