I adore the look of this teapot with gold embossing. It really makes the Blueberry Bushel polka dot pattern (Best Route Designer Series Paper) pop. This card was inspired by a layout (entirely different products) from Stampin’ Success, our demonstrator exclusive magazine.
- The “happy birthday” sentiment is from Hand Delivered Stamp Set. EARN IT FREE with Stampin’ Rewards! Learn more about Stampin’ Rewards here.
- Tea Time Framelits Dies. On the list of My Favorite Things. EARN THE FRAMELITS FREE starting with a $100 product order (Level 2) during Sale-A-Bration!
- Coordinating Tea Together Cling Stamp Set. $22.00 (Occasions Catalog)
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Very Vanilla Thick card stock.
Adhere a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake card stock with Snail Adhesive.
Layer and adhere as shown the following : 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 Very Vanilla, 2 1/2 x 4 Best Route Designer Series Paper, 2 x 4 1/2 Vellum.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the teapot in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Blueberry Bushel Best Route Designer Series Paper. Cover with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
Crop the teapot with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and coordinating Tea Time Framelits Die. Adhere to the Very Vanilla layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Gold Foil with the Stampin’ Up! Leaf Punch. Tuck under the teapot, adhering with a Glue Dot.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Hand Delivered) in Blueberry Bushel Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock. Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and a Bunch of Banners die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The perfect polish. Use a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies) and the Best Route Designer Series Paper to create an envelope liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Medium Envelope.
$50 FREE PRODUCT BONUS DURING SALE-A-BRATION (Ends March 31). There are two ways to purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up during Sale-A-Bration!
And there’s more! Not only is this a fabulous deal, you’ll enjoy discounts, exclusive creative resources, product pre-order opportunities, a chance to earn income and will become part of my fantastic Pals stamping community when you join through me. Learn more about the benefits here.
Option A ($50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus): Choose $175 in products for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE products) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts are excluded.
Option B ($50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus & craft tote): Choose $175 in products for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE products) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. This kit option includes a beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. Perfect for on-the-go crafting. You save $20 on the tote bag as part of the kit. Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts are excluded.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!