Today’s “thanks” card showcases the RETIRING Butterfly Beauty Dies! They are priced at 40% OFF retail, NOW $23.40! From the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, 37 Dies are retiring with 31 of them available at an attractive discount! Retiring items are available while supplies last! Snag them now!
SEE THE COMPLETE LIST OF RETIRING DIES AT THE END OF THIS POST!
DON’T MISS OUT! On two additional retiring items used on this card:
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin by adhering a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Basic White Thick card stock card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Zip a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White Thick card stock through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine tucked inside a Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Butterfly Beauty dies to crop the following:
- Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper
- Basic White Card Stock adhered to an Adhesive Sheet.
Adhere together as shown.
Adhere to the card with regular and mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie a bow of White Baker’s Twine (Snail Mail) and adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
Cut a piece of Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper to 1/2 x 2 1/4.
Stamp the sentiment (Beauty Abounds) in Versamark Ink as shown. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
Flag the end with the Tailored Tag Punch.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
OH, SO PRETTY! I shared the projects below (plus more in my gallery) previously on my blog! They also use the Retiring Butterfly Beauty Dies.
INCREDIBLE DEALS & STEALS ON SELECT RETIRING PRODUCTS! Let’s get straight to it! I have organized by discount (UP TO 75% OFF) the incredible deals that Stampin’ Up! is offering on retiring products on my blog post here. Products sell out quickly and are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
MY MARCH HOST REWARDS CODE IS HERE! SAVE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
SAVE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!