MY FAVORITE OCCASIONS CATALOG PRODUCTS
With the official launch of the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Promotion on yesterday’s post, I thought I would reveal my list of favorite products. It’s not easy to narrow things down with so many product choices. However, I look for what will be easy to use, on trend, versatile for many occasions and just plain amazing when making my final decisions.
THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE . Customize with the products you want & save! Learn more . . .
SAVE 15% ON PRODUCT BUNDLES: There are lots of 15% off bundles in the Occasions Catalog. Saving money on stamps which coordinate with dies or punches are always a smart investment.
1. Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set (p. 10-11): Put a number on it! This photopolymer stamp set has you covered for birthdays, anniversaries and much more! Save 15% with the coordinating Large Numbers Framelits Dies.
2. Balloon Celebration Photopolymer Stamp Set (p. 12-13): What can I say? I’m in love with the font and the way the balloons work with the new punch. Bundle and save 15% when you purchase with the coordinating Balloon Bouquet Punch.
3. Bloomin’ Love Photopolymer Stamp Set (p. 16-17): This is your “must have” for creating beautiful valentines. Bundle and save 15% when you purchase the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits Dies.
WATCH THIS PRODUCT VIDEO to see the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits in action.
4. Rose Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set (p. 18): The stamp set is lovely and the detailed dies are jawdropping. Bundle and save 15%with the coordinating Rose Garden Thinlits Dies.
WATCH THIS PRODUCT VIDEO to see a demonstration of the Rose Wonder Bundle.
5. Greatest Greetings Stamp Set (p. 23): A versatile stamp set that offers a fresh twist on each message. Available in both Clear-Mount and Wood-Mount.
6. A Nice Cuppa Photopolymer Stamp Set (p. 34-35): Modern and trendy way to share a “cuppa” tea or coffee with a friend. Bundle and save 15% with the coordinating Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies.
7. Suite Sayings Stamp Set (p. 41): Classic sentiments and sweet fonts for spring occasions (including Easter) and beyond. Available in both Clear-Mount and Wood-Mount.
WATCH THIS PRODUCT VIDEO to view a demonstration of Suite Sayings.
8. Timeless Textures Stamp Set (p. 29): Create texture and an eclectic flair as a background or layered focal point. Available in both Clear-Mount and Wood-Mount.
9. It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack (p. 5): 48 sheets of 12″ x 12″ paper patterns to help you create birthday cards and projects throughout the year. Coordinates with the It’s My Party Cardstock Pack. Print my FREE Designer Series Paper Color Chart.
10. It’s My Party Enamel Dots (p. 6): In Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Mint Macaron, these little sweeties coordinate with a suite of birthday products and beyond!
11. Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper (p. 31): I love that one side has silver emboss and the other a pretty pattern. It’s just the right heft for creating boxes and 3-D items. 12 sheets of 12″ x 12″. Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Kraft, Silver, Watermelon Wonder. Print my FREE Designer Series Paper Color Chart.
12. Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack (p. 35): 6″ x 6″. Even more delightful in real life. Coordinates with the Have a Cuppa Cardstock Pack as well as the Have a Cuppa suite. Print my FREE Designer Series Paper Color Chart.
13. World Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (p. 39): Rich in texture and makes a worldly statement.
REALLY COOL RESOURCES!
- Watch more Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration product videos here.
- Love FREE products? Learn more about Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 5 – March 31).
- View Sale-A-Bration Promotion brochure and FREE gifts.
- My FREE designer series paper coordinating color chart.
- Card Stock Color Organizer Chart (add a 1″ circle for each color)
- Close-Up View of All NEW Designer Series Paper
- For more ideas and paper crafting inspiration, visit My Gallery.
REQUEST A FREE CATALOG here if you plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order thru me!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.