Occasions Catalog (click cover to view)
Occasions Catalog PDF
It’s that time when I take on the task of deciding my 10 favorite stamp sets and 5 favorite tools in the new Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog. I look for products that are versatile, on-trend and fun to use!
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES? Did I choose any of the products you would? Did I leave out one of your favorite, favorites? Please share with a comment below!
MY 10 FAVORITE STAMPS SETS
1. You Plus Me Stamp Set (p. 5). In the mood for love? The images look divine with the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack. Save 15% when you purchase You Plus Me Stamp Set and Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack as a bundle.
2. Balloon Bash (p. 11). Party on with plenty of fanfare and bling! Dress these stamp images up with Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper and Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim.
3. Cheerful Critters (p. 14).
For a touch of whimsy that pleases young and old, check out Cheerful Critters Stamp Set. These guys allow you to choose your sentiment and the images are so fun to color with Blendabilities Markers. Watch my video HERE!
4. Painted Petals stamp set (p. 19).
Simply beautiful and luscious for layering! Painted Petals stamp set coordinates with Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper and Painted Blooms Cotton Twine. Watch this Stampin’ Up! video HERE!
5. Sheltering Tree (p. 22). Change each season and show off the fabulous font and sentiments. This set is in photopolymer (clear), my favorite for easy placement!
6. Big on You (p. 24). Big and bold sentiments are a hot trend and this stamp set evolves into a quick card a snap!
7. Crazy About You (p. 31). “Crazy about You!” Think of all the sentiment possibilities this enormous collection of sentiments offers. The flower images coordinate with the Stampin’ Up! flower medallion punch, 1 3/4 scallop circle punch. Save 15% when you bundle with the Hello You Thinlits Dies.
8. B.Y.O.P. (p. 33). Let’s face it. When giving gift cards, everyone is happy (and no returns hassles). B.Y.O.P. (“buy your own present”), is a charming way to deliver a gift card with a dash of panache.
9. Adventure Awaits stamp set (p. 41). Where the boys are! This set coordinates with Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack (very unique and trendy). Perfect for Father’s Day! Save 15% when you purchase Adventure Awaits and Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack as a bundle.
10. Sophisticated Serifs Photopolymer (p. 44). Before you say “whoa, Nellie” on the $45.95 price tag (remember it’s 65 stamps), think about the possibilities that will make this photopolymer (clear for easy placement) alphabet stamp set a tremendous value. Mix and match two sizes of letters to create words, whip up a stash of monogrammed note cards for quick thank yous or produce custom note card gift sets.
MY 5 FAVORITE PAPERCRAFTING TOOLS
1. Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (p. 9). Simply delicious heart texture for Valentine’s Day or any excuse for “love.”
2. Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die (p. 9).
This set of Thinlits Dies is a Stampin’ Up! home run! It crops an easy-to-assemble mini treat bag a well as oodles of additional shapes and words to pop up and play with. Watch this Stampin’ Up! video HERE!
3. Bow Builder Punch (p. 13).
Dapper or flirty? You decide which direction you want to take this sweet bow that looks amazing on a card or 3-D project. Watch my video HERE!
4. Butterflies Thinlits Dies (p. 26).
Oh so delicate and gracious. The Butterflies Thinlits Dies pair with Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Basics stamp set. Bundle and save 15%
. Watch my video HERE!
5. Hello You Thinlits Die (p. 31). I also shared these above as a bundle with the Crazy about You stamp set. Whether using the die cut word or it’s “negative,” these charming sentiments know how make an instant statement.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? I appreciate your order and will do my best to provide personalized service and earn your continued business. Learn more about my commitment to service and ways to earn FREE products exclusively thru me!