It’s that time when I take on the task of deciding my 10 favorite stamp sets and 5 favorite tools in the new Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog. I look for products that are versatile, on-trend and fun to use!
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES? Did I choose any of the products you would? Did I leave out one of your favorite, favorites? Please share with a comment below!
MY 10 FAVORITE STAMPS SETS
1. You Plus Me Stamp Set (p. 5). In the mood for love? The images look divine with the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack. Save 15% when you purchase You Plus Me Stamp Set and Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack as a bundle.
3. Cheerful Critters(p. 14). For a touch of whimsy that pleases young and old, check out Cheerful Critters Stamp Set. These guys allow you to choose your sentiment and the images are so fun to color with Blendabilities Markers. Watch my video HERE!
4. Painted Petals stamp set(p. 19). Simply beautiful and luscious for layering! Painted Petals stamp set coordinates with Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper and Painted Blooms Cotton Twine. Watch this Stampin’ Up! video HERE!
7. Crazy About You(p. 31). “Crazy about You!” Think of all the sentiment possibilities this enormous collection of sentiments offers. The flower images coordinate with the Stampin’ Up! flower medallion punch, 1 3/4 scallop circle punch. Save 15% when you bundle with the Hello You Thinlits Dies.
8. B.Y.O.P.(p. 33). Let’s face it. When giving gift cards, everyone is happy (and no returns hassles). B.Y.O.P. (“buy your own present”), is a charming way to deliver a gift card with a dash of panache.
9. Adventure Awaits stamp set(p. 41). Where the boys are! This set coordinates with Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack (very unique and trendy). Perfect for Father’s Day! Save 15% when you purchase Adventure Awaits and Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack as a bundle.
10. Sophisticated Serifs Photopolymer(p. 44). Before you say “whoa, Nellie” on the $45.95 price tag (remember it’s 65 stamps), think about the possibilities that will make this photopolymer (clear for easy placement) alphabet stamp set a tremendous value. Mix and match two sizes of letters to create words, whip up a stash of monogrammed note cards for quick thank yous or produce custom note card gift sets.
2. Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die(p. 9). This set of Thinlits Dies is a Stampin’ Up! home run! It crops an easy-to-assemble mini treat bag a well as oodles of additional shapes and words to pop up and play with. Watch this Stampin’ Up! video HERE!
5. Hello You Thinlits Die(p. 31). I also shared these above as a bundle with the Crazy about You stamp set. Whether using the die cut word or it’s “negative,” these charming sentiments know how make an instant statement.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? I appreciate your order and will do my best to provide personalized service and earn your continued business. Learn more about my commitment to service and ways to earn FREE products exclusively thru me!
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Mary Fish as an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and the use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have an “affiliate link” with Stamp-n-Storage, craft storage solutions. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Receive a FREE PDF Tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates. Updates include paper crafting tips, card ideas & the latest promotions on Stampin’ Up! products.