Stampin’ Up! is releasing two bundles of products from the Eastern Palace suite (new in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog on June 1) for EARLY customer purchase May 1 – May 31. For all the details (including FREE bonus gift items in the bundles) see below.
Watch this Stampin’ Up! video demonstration (above) of the Eastern Palace products.
Watch my WOW! video demonstration of my favorite Eastern Palace products by clicking above!
ORDER STARTING MAY 1! Stampin’ Up! is releasing two bundle packages from the Eastern Palace suite for EARLY customer purchase – May 1 – May 31. Get these products up to a month before they are available in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog, which begins June 1.
- Here’s a FREE pdf to create three beautiful card ideas using the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle.
- You can print a flyer here of what is included in the two bundles.
- The starter bundle (147196, $60.50) includes FREE Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes. Does NOT include the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies.
- The premier bundle (147207, $103.50) includes FREE Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes & NEW Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock (8.5 x 11). Includes Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies.
- BOTH bundles include THREE of the NEW 2017-2019 In Color Ink Pads, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist. Yummy!
Print a flyer: click here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.