Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products. SAVE 10% when you buy the the Blended Seasons Stamp Set and the coordinating Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies as a bundle! These products are perfect for creating gorgeous cards for every season! Products are available while supplies last from August 1 – August 31, 2018.
Download the Color Your Season flyer to get a closer look at the products HERE.
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood-mount or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season!
- Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
GET THE COLOR YOUR SEASON PRODUCTS NOW! Add the Color Your Season products to the Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit in July PLUS get 10 FREE Ink Pads (value to $75). Here’s more information on the $99 Starter Kit Ink Pad Offer (up to a $200 value for $99 and ships FREE). Starter Kit offer ends July 31!
Stampin’ Up! samples using the Color Your Season products.
Bonus Days! For every $50 you spend between August 1 – 31 (total before shipping and tax) you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used September 1–30. Earn in August. Spend in September! Learn more HERE!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.