Welcome to the Pals June, 2018 Blog Hop. This month we’re going to Pick a “B.” Projects for Babies, Birthdays or Brides, that is. Be on the look out for creations using new products from Stampin’ Up!
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My “B” card idea for today’s hop is “bridal” (although I think “birthday” would work just as well). The simple design is anchored by the gorgeous paper from Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper, new in the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.
Fresh picked inspiration! Watch this Stampin’ Up! video sharing the design process for the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Petal Pink card stock and a Stampin’ Trimmer. It cuts and scores.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock with Snail Adhesive to the card base. Center and adhere (Snail) a 3 x 4 pattern from Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper.
Cut Old Olive card stock to 3 1/2 x 4 1/2. Create a frame by cropping the center with the rectangle die from Sliding Door Framelits Dies, the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and the Magnetic Platform.
Emboss frame with the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder in BOTH the portrait and landscape directions (back and forth in each direction). This gives a beautiful, linen finish! Adhere a 4″ piece of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon to the back of the frame. Here’s a WOW! video with tips on using the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Crop “dream” sentiment using Thick Very Vanilla card stock, the “dream” die from Chase Your Dreams Framelits Dies, Precision Base Plate (perfect for detailed dies) and the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. Adhere to sides of frame over the burlap ribbon.
Add a Calypso Coral Brad (Basic Brads) to the bottom right corner. Center and adhere embossed frame over floral pattern with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the envelope liner die from Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies and the Big Shot, crop more of the same pattern (5 1/4 x 4) from Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper. Adhere with Snail to the inside flap of a Very Vanilla Medium Die.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Petal Promenade Bridal card here.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see which “B” the rest of my Pals are using. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for July 11, 2018 for our annual Pattern Party featuring projects using favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Papers and coordinating embellishments.. Don’t miss it!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty. YOU ARE HERE!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Su Mohr at AromasAndArt
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty