BACK IN STOCK! The Beauty Abounds Bundle is back In stock!! A simple yet beautiful monochromatic wedding/anniversary card takes the stage today. It shows off the gorgeous Butterfly Beauty dies from the Beauty Abounds Bundle.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Beauty Abounds Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies together as a bundle and save 10%! IF these products carry over into the new Annual Catalog (starts June 4), they will no longer be bundle priced at 10% off. See all available Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Very Vanilla Thick card stock.
Adhere a 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 layer of Very Vanilla card stock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a die cutting machine to crop the two groups of butterflies dies in Very Vanilla card stock. Adhere together with bits of Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals & Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. See photo below for dimensional placement. Please disregard the frame from a previous post.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Special Celebrations Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Trim to size with Paper Snips and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a die cutting machine & platform to crop a piece of Gold Foil and the flap of a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope. Adhere the die cut piece onto the envelope making sure the placement matches the negative space created on the envelope flap when the flap is in the closed position. It’s a pretty, coordinated detail and keeps the die cut flush with the envelope flap – less chance it will come off.
OH, SO PRETTY! Love this bundle? You can view another card I created using this bundle on a previous blog post here.
- Retiring In Colors: Grab these retiring In Color and coordinating ink and paper products here while they are still available! They tend to sell out quickly once they hit the official retiring product list (April 15)!
- Stock Up NOW! When the new catalog is released, there will be some modest price increases on a select products, including card stock, Designer Series Paper, Foil Sheets and embossing powder. See a list of all price changes here (including the names of the NEW 2019-2021 In Colors – COOL SNEAK PEEK)!
- Stampin’ Trimmer is retiring. A replacement trimmer or paper cutter will be released in the future (date to be determined). If you would like a Stampin’ Trimmer or replacement cutting blades, please order them now (while supplies are available). Starting today (April 15), you can order up to SIX packages of cutting blades (set of two per package). Shop for the Stampin’ Trimmer and cutting blades here: Trimmer; Cutting Blades.
- NEW & IMPROVED DIE & EMBOSSING FOLDER DESIGNS COMING! The Stampin’ Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalog begins June 4. New stamp sets, 2019-2021 In Colors and a new die and embossing folder style will be introduced. Get the scoop along with Q & A here on the new Stampin’ Up! dies and embossing folders. Our current die cutting machine will retire and be replaced with a new one in the future (date to be determined). I’m excited to see what’s coming!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!