Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “Gifts From the Garden.” We hope you enjoy it and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 3 x 4 1/4 piece of Just Jade Flowers for Every Season 6×6 Designer Series Paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Prized Peony) in Just Jade Classic Ink onto a 3 1/2 x 1 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Wrap with a piece of Just Jade 3/8″ Gingham Ribbon (Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack), securing to the back with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the peony in Just Jade Classic Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Crop the following with a die-cutting and embossing machine:
- Whisper White card stock with 2 1/4 Scalloped Layering Squares Die
- Just Jade card stock with 2 1/8 Stitched Shapes Rectangle Die
- Stamped Peony with coordinating Peony Die
Layer and adhere together as shown with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie a bow of Just Jade 3/8″ Gingham Ribbon, adhering with a Mini Glue Dot as shown.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add two Just Jade 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to the card as shown.
FOR THE PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Flowers for Every Season 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips.
You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop, which will be August 12th when our theme is “My Happiest Season.” The Design Team will showcase projects inspired by their favorite seasonal time of the year. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
July Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping