The Flourish Filigree stamp set (Stampin’ Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog, p. 41) deserves to be noticed. It offers a beautiful filigree image and sentiments that work for year round thank yous, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I loved throwing Melon Mambo in with Granny Apple Green and Soft Suede for a chic, modern look on today’s card.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. Layer and adhere a 1 1/2 (part will be covered) by 5 1/4 stripe pattern from Brights 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper on the left side.
Using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool for best results (why you want a Stamparatus here), stamp the large filigree image from Flourish Filigree stamp set in Soft Suede Ink on a 3 1/4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Wrap the filigree layer with Linen Thread and tie in a bow. Adhere to the right side of the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the Stamparatus, stamp the “thankful” sentiment from Flourish Filigree stamp set twice in Soft Suede ink – first on Melon Mambo card stock and second on Granny Apple Green card stock (approx. 3″ wide).
Center and crop the Melon Mambo sentiment with the Pretty Label Punch. Carefully trim the word “thankful” from the Granny Apple Green sentiment using scissors or the Stampin’ Trimmer. Center the “thankful” sentiment and crop with the flagged ends banner from Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies, the Big Shot and the Magnetic Platform.
TIP: The Granny Apple “thankful” is not as high as the top to bottom opening of the banner die but crops the ends perfectly.
Adhere “thankful” with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the center of the Melon Mambo sentiment. Adhere the Melon Mambo sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the center of the large filigree image.
For the perfect pop of personality, add three self-adhesive and coordinating Melon Mambo Glitter Enamel Dots as shown.
Coordinating inside & outside sentiments! Using the Stamparatus, stamp the interior of the card base with the friendship sentiment from Flourish Filigree stamp set in Soft Suede ink.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Flourish Filigree Thank You Card here.
Crop a 1 3/4 high polka dot pattern from Brights 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper with the envelope liner die from Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies, the Big Shot and the Magnetic Platform (to keep it in place). Adhere to the outside flap of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope.
- $75 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, WTAAG4X7 for orders of $75 or more and under $150 (before shipping & tax). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code.
- $150+ (TOTAL BEFORE SHIPPING & TAX): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, the Red Rhinestones as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
- Learn how to use and where to add the host code here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!