SAVE 15% OFF & FREE SHIPPING*
NOW THROUGH MONDAY, MARCH 23
Click below to watch the video tour of my Stampin’ Pretty Studio. You’ll see many Stamp-n-Storage products in action!
Here are my favorite Stamp-n-Storage products and tips on how I incorporate them into my Stampin’ Pretty Studio.
Magnet Cards. I use the magnet cards (5 x 7) for neatly storing my Stampin’ Up! dies.
Click to shop Stamp-n-Storage Paper Storage Holder options, including the NEW 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 storage options: Paper Storage
Punch Storage. I use the Lock-Down Punch storage.
Ink Pad, Marker, Ink Refill Combination. Different sizes and configurations to fit your space.
Stampin’ Blends Markers. Looks so pretty with Stampin’ Blends marker colors displayed and ready to go.
PLEASE NOTE: I receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. However, I can’t say enough about how these quality products help me stay organized and highly recommend them.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.