On Tuesday, I created a Stampin’ Pretty Poll asking which Stampin’ Up! Pink was your favorite. With 1198+ votes cast, Melon Mambo came out on top with 364 votes. So today’s card showcases the winner and pairs it up with the Wild Rose Dies!
NOTE: THE POLL IS NOW CLOSED
ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO EARN FREE PRODUCT! Shop now and earn exclusive Sale-A-Bration products for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. You can read all about the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion, including the 9 NEW 3rd release products, on my blog page here. Sale-A-Bration ends March 31.
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic Gray card stock.
Use the Detailed Trio Punch to round the bottom corners of the card base.
Adhere a 4 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock to the center of the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Zip a 4 x 3 piece of Melon Mambo through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
TIP: View my 5 embossing folder tips you need to know now by clicking here.
Crop a piece of Basic Gray card stock using the detailed border die from the Wild Rose Dies. Snip the die-cut piece in half to shorten the length to 4 1/4 long.
Adhere to the Melon Mambo card stock with Snail Adhesive.
Crop a piece of Whisper White card stock using the stitched label die from the Wild Rose Dies.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (To A Wild Rose Stamp Set) in Basic Gray ink onto the label as shown.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the flower (Melon Mambo & Basic Gray Ink) & leaves (Basic Gray Ink) onto Whisper White card stock. NOTE: The bottom layer of both the flower & leaves were first stamped on scratch paper before stamping on the card stock.
Crop with the coordinating Wild Rose Dies.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Lovely Lipstick Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots as shown.
OH, SO PRETTY! The card below also uses the Wild Rose Dies that you can earn for FREE with a $100 Purchase! You can see more details on the card below, along with instructions and a supply list here.
- FREE PRODUCT WITH PURCHASE! Shop now and earn EXCLUSIVE products for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. Available through March 31 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- You can view all available Level 1 FREE with a $50 purchase via my online store here.
- You can view all available Level 2 FREE with a $100 purchase via my online store here.
- FREE BONUS PRODUCTS! Purchase the $99 starter kit and get up to $125 in products (that’s $26 FREE) PLUS the following SALE-A-BRATION BONUS PRODUCTS: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6×6 Designer Series Paper Sampler, and a Stamp Set of YOUR CHOICE. Ends March 31.
- Learn more about how you can get a 20% discount and be part of my Pals community here.
PURCHASE THESE LIMITED RELEASE COORDINATION PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY DISAPPEAR!
- LIMITED RELEASE COORDINATION PRODUCTS! FIVE Stampin’ Up! products that coordinate with products from the 2020 Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs will be available for purchase through March 31 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- Learn more about the limited release coordination products here.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!