We are getting closer to the “finish line” on many fabulous Stampin’ Up! products. These products are available through June 3 OR while supplies last! In today’s post, we’ll visit more previously posted projects where I used currently retiring Stampin’ Up! products.
- On May 2, I shared 10 projects using retiring products that can be viewed here.
- On May 11, I shared 12 more projects using retiring products that can be viewed here.
The Stampin’ Up! retiring products list for the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog and 2019 Occasions Catalog can be found here. Products are available through June 3 or while supplies last. Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed to be available through May 24 (tomorrow).
Which project is your favorite? Please leave me a comment HERE!
MY MAY HOST CODE! EARN UP TO A $50 SHOPPING SPREE! Learn how to earn Tulip Rewards when you shop with me here.
Download the complete list of RETIRING products from the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual and 2019 Occasion Catalog Items by click on the buttons below. Please Note: The stamp sets on the retired list that are highlighted will be available in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog as a Cling Mount option. The Wood and Clear-Mount options are RETIRING. The only exception is that Wood-Mount background stamps will continue to be offered in the U.S.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!