On Tuesday, Stampin’ UP! released 9 additional items that can be earned for FREE during the Sale-A-Bration Promotion. ACT SOON! Sale-A-Bration ends next Tuesday, March 31, 2020. This card uses 1 of those 9 items, the Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper – perfect patterns for the avid crafter.
ONLY 5 DAY LEFT TO EARN FREE PRODUCT! Shop now and earn exclusive Sale-A-Bration gifts for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. You can read all about the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion, including the 9 NEW items, on my blog page here.
When Making a CASE (copy and share with everyone), all it takes is a glimpse back through my gallery to be inspired! I was intrigued by this layout of a hello card that I created and shared back in June of 2018 showcasing the Darling Label Punch Box! You can see the details of the original card on my post here.
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer and Smoky Slate card stock.
Adhere a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White card stock to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere a 3 x 1 piece to a 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 piece of Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper together and to the card as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Create a flagged end on a 3 x 3/4 piece of Calypso Coral card stock using the Tailored Tag Punch.
Adhere a 3 1/4 piece of Whisper White 5/8 Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon with a small strip of Snail Adhesive.
Wrap with Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine, securing with a bow.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (It Starts with Art) in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Smoky Slate card stock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with the Darling Label Punch.
NOTE: The Darling Label Punch is exclusively available as part of the Darling Label Punch Box.
Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown.
PERFECT POLISH! Use an envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Dies) and a 5 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper to create an envelope liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
TIP: To avoid embossing and plate marks, I dedicate a relatively clean bottom cutting plate for envelope liners. Flip the pattern over and cut on the opposite side. You can use a bone folder to help any soften lines.
OH, SO PRETTY! I have shared several cards that are adorned with sentiments cropped from the Darling Label Punch, including the card shown below. You can see details on the original post here.
- FREE PRODUCT WITH PURCHASE! Shop now and earn EXCLUSIVE products for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. Available through March 31 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- You can view all available Level 1 FREE with a $50 purchase via my online store here.
- You can view all available Level 2 FREE with a $100 purchase via my online store here.
- FREE BONUS PRODUCTS! Purchase the $99 starter kit and get up to $125 in products (that’s $26 FREE) PLUS the following SALE-A-BRATION BONUS PRODUCTS: Mini Paper Trimmer, 6×6 Designer Series Paper Sampler, and a Stamp Set of YOUR CHOICE. Ends March 31.
- Learn more about how you can get a 20% discount and be part of my Pals community here.
PURCHASE THESE LIMITED RELEASE COORDINATION PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY DISAPPEAR!
- LIMITED RELEASE COORDINATION PRODUCTS! FIVE Stampin’ Up! products that coordinate with products from the 2020 Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs will be available for purchase through March 31 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- Learn more about the limited release coordination products here.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!