YOUR LIGHT SHINES! The Lighthouse Dies, part of the Lighthouse Point Bundle, make this simple card shine with detail. You can stamp and crop a lighthouse or crop and build a lighthouse, this bundle is abundant with options.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Lighthouse Point Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Lighthouse Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the available Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Balmy Blue card stock to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) to crop the following with the Lighthouse Dies.
- Basic White card stock – detailed lighthouse & sentiment die-cut
- Cherry Cobbler card stock – solid lighthouse die
- Daffodil Delight card stock – light beam die x 2
- Basic Black card stock – guard railing die
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut a 3/4 x 1/2 piece of Daffodil Delight card stock.
Adhere to the Cherry Cobbler solid lighthouse die-cut where the light should shine through.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the Basic White sentiment die-cut.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Polished Dots (retiring).
FREE VIRTUAL, CRAFT-ALONG EVENT
Join Stampin’ Up! on October 1 for a free, virtual World Card Making Day event. Gather your friends and craft along as we do what we all love—make cards! In just under three hours, we’ll make three unique cards together. Everyone is invited and welcome, and registration is not required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect with others who love crafting as much as you do and to experience all that Stampin’ Up! has to offer. Mark your calendars now!
REQUEST YOUR FREE STAMPIN' UP! CATALOGS FROM ME!
Don't have copies of the current Stampin' Up! catalogs? Plan on placing your next order through me?
MY SEPTEMBER REWARDS HOST CODE! JZTAVUG6
USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here. What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!