Welcome to the Pals October 2017 Blog Hop featuring some very “Wicked Folds”. Thank you so much for joining us today. Sit back and enjoy the view while the Stampin’ Pretty Pals treat you with their wickedly folded projects. Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Measuring up! Each side on the front is layered with Lemon Lime Twist (2 1/2″ x 4″) and Whisper White (2 1/4″ x 3 3/4″).
- A removable 2″ wide belly band turns the card into a gift with potential for a personal message inside!
- To create the belly band, I cut Whisper White card stock to 2” x 11” and the Rich Razzleberry to 1 1/2” x 11”. I added one score at 2 3/4” and then set the card in place to determine the second score (other side). The second score needs a little bit more room in order to stretch around the card (and depends on how thick I have made it. The sentiment rectangle covers the ends of the belly band that are just short of meeting in the middle.
- More vavoom for the bloom! I stamped, colored, snipped and layered the large rose (with a Stampin’ Dimensional) over the small rose that is part of the “birthday wishes’ sentiment (Stampin’ Up! Happiest of Days Stamp Set).
- COMING SOON! I used 2 shades of Rich Razzleberry from the soon- to-be released Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Blends Markers to add rich, blended color to the rose.
- Three Black Rhinestones add a subtle tone on tone bling in the corners.
- Layering Ovals Framelits Dies are an essential for creating frames (Lemon Lime Twist) and oval windows!
- Just a note . . . Lemon Lime Twist is a “bear” to photograph. It’s showing far more yellow than it actually is. In “real life,” it’s modern and beautiful mixed with Rich Razzleberry.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on November 8, 2017. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment.
BLOG HOP LINE-UP
COMING SOON FOR CUSTOMERS!
LEARN HOW YOU CAN GET STAMPIN’ BLENDS NOW – DETAILS BELOW!
Customer launch date to be announced! I got all the colors available (to demonstrators only – see below). They are simply luscious to color with and blend.
See more about the benefits and features of Stampin’ Blends markers HERE and learn how you can add them to a $99 Starter kit NOW!
HOT TIP! Stamp-n-Storage is offering perfectly sized Stampin’ Blends marker storage at 20% off for a limited time using coupon code: BLENDIT17. Mine is on the way! Please use my affiliate link to shop or learn more about the new Stampin’ Blends storage here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!