HELLO, LITTLE ONE! This card was created using the following RETIRING items from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog, which are available through May 2, 2022 or While Supplies Last:
- All For Baby Stamp Set – SOLD OUT!
- Baby Clothes Dies | 155471 – Last Chance – $26.00
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper | 155499 – Last Chance – $11.50
- Pale Papaya & White 1/2″ Woven Ribbon | 155816 – Last Chance SALE – $4.20
- Tasteful Labels Dies | 152886 – Last Chance SALE – $24.80
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 3 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper to a 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
Wrap the bottom with Pale Papaya & White 1/2″ Woven Ribbon, securing with a bow as shown.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Basic White card stock using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the largest Tasteful Labels Die.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (All For Baby, SOLD OUT) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the Basic White die-cut as shown.
Crop a piece of Vellum card stock using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the largest Layering Circles Die.
Use the Baby Clothes Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Mini or Standard) to crop the onesie (Hand Penned Designer Series Paper) and the hanger (Basic White card stock).
Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
OH, SO PRETTY! The cards below also use the retiring Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper.
REQUEST YOUR FREE JULY - DECEMBER MINI CATALOG & SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE FROM ME HERE!
Don't have copies of the upcoming catalogs? Plan on placing your next order through me?
MY JULY REWARDS HOST CODE! QDM7XHW6
USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here. What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!