Today’s card proves that Stampin’ Up! Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper goes beyond Halloween. I adore this “wild” frog pattern and sentiment. It will be perfect to brighten a friend’s day!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. Adhere a 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow card stock to card base as shown using Snail Adhesive.
Cut the frog pattern from Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper to 3 x 4 1/2 and adhere to a 3 1/4 x 4 3/4 piece of Granny Apple Green card stock.
Wrap frog layer four times with Linen Thread and adhere with Glue Dots where it will be buried below the tag. Adhere frog layer to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the Stamparatus, stamp the “Wild about You” sentiment (Animal Outing Stamp Set) in Mossy Meadow ink on Whisper White card stock. Crop with the third smallest oval of Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and the Magnetic Platform (to keep the image centered).
Crop Lemon Lime Twist card stock with the 4th smallest oval of Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. Crop Granny Apple Green card stock with the second largest oval of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Adhere the three ovals together using Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Loop Linen Thread as shown and tie in the middle. Adhere with a Glue Dot to a Galvanized Button. Adhere with a Glue Dot to the right side of the tag.
Crop the Lemon Lime Twist polka dot pattern from Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper with the envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies) and the Big Shot. Trim height to 1 3/4 high. Adhere to the outside flap of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope.
The layout of today’s was inspired by a card on p. 42 of the Stampin’ Up! holiday and this lovely holiday card by Lisa Mowry.
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too! Get full details and a handy tulip tracking sheet here.
INCLUDE MY MONTHLY HOST CODE! Starting Oct. 1, product orders through me between $50 – $149.99 (total before shipping and tax) must include my monthly host code in order for their tulips to qualify. Orders $150 or more should NOT include the host code and their tulips will automatically qualify. Find the October tulip host code here.
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): ADD HOST CODE for orders of $50 through $149.99.
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify and you earned Stampin’ Rewards.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!