This charming gatefold card uses several bundles from the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog and 2019 Occasions Catalog.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10% Purchase the bundles shown below, and save 10%! IF these products carry over into the new Annual Catalog (starts June 4), they will no longer be bundle priced at 10% off. See all available Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my Stampin’ Up! product store here.
WHICH PRODUCTS WILL CARRY OVER AND WHICH WILL RETIRE FOR GOOD? I’ll share the retiring products list for the Occasions and 2018-2019 Annual Catalog on April 15. Both catalogs end June 3.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a gate-fold card base using Whisper White Thick card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. Cut card stock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Score at 2 1/8 and 6 3/8.
Layer and adhere a 1 5/8 x 5 piece of Grapefruit Grove 6 x 6 Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper to a 1 7/8 x 5 1/4 piece of Pool Party card stock with Snail Adhesive. Repeat for the opposite side. Adhere to the card base as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Stamp the “welcome” sentiment (Well Said Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink onto Smoky Slate card stock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and Bunch Of Banners Framelits Die as shown. Snip to size with a Paper Snips, add a white pearl and adhere the “welcome” sentiment with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Create a 9 1/2 x 1 3/4 belly band of Whisper White card stock. Lay the card in the center and mark/score the belly band to wrap around the card. Leave a wee bit of room to allow it to slide on and off. Adhere band in front where it will be covered by the scalloped circle. TIP: Because of the placement of the Welcome banner, the belly band only slides off the bottom.
Adhere a piece of Whisper White 5/8″ Flax Ribbon to the top of the closed belly band. Wrap with Silver & Pool Party Baker’s Twine, securing with a bow on the right-hand side.
Use the Twinkle Builder Punch to crop stars of Pool Party and Grapefruit Grove card stock. Adhere as shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Use the Big Shot & Magnetic Platform to crop the following die-cuts:
- Flagged Banner in Pool Party card stock (Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies).
- 3 1/8 Scallop Circle in Smoky Slate card stock (Layering Circles Framelits Dies).
- 2 7/8 Stitched Circle in Whisper White card stock (Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies).
- “baby” sentiment in Smoky Slate card stock (Well Written Framelits Dies).
Layer and adhere the die-cuts as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the elephants (Little Elephant) images (twice) in Pool Party and Grapefruit Grove Ink. Crop one set of elephants and one set of elephant ears with the coordinating Elephant Builder Punch. Adhere the ears to the elephants as shown with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Well Said Stamp Set) in Smoky Slate Ink, balloons (Little Twinkle Stamp Set) in Pool Party Ink onto the bottom right corner of the card interior. Stamp the bird (Little Elephant) in Grapefruit Grove Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop with the 1/2″ Circle Punch. Adhere with a Mini Dimensional.
Adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper (coordinating Pool Party) to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
EARN UP TO A $50 SHOPPING SPREE! Learn how to earn Tulip Rewards when you shop with me here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!