LOVE BUTTON! What you are witnessing above is what I believe is the hottest new color line-up in the paper crafting world! Meet the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2017 In Colors: Mint Macaron (this is the correct spelling), Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, and Delightful Dijon!
HUGE REVEAL! Check out these three PDF files, packed with a look at new products, samples and host sets from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog. Or watch my video with my impressions when my personal Stampin’ Up! preorder arrived! The catalog begins June 2:
How would you like to be able to purchase the brand new In Color products, stamps, tools, embellishments and yummy patterned paper before the Stampin’ Up! annual catalog release on June 2?
HERE’S HOW! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and you can add the Sneak Peek and Host Set products from the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog that you see in the links above. Choose up to $125 in your choice of products (either from the pre-order selections or mix with other current products–it’s your choice). That’s $26 in free product. The kit ships free for another 10% savings! Have a question? Email me.
EVEN MORE REASONS TO PURCHASE THE STAMPIN’ UP! STARTER KIT:
- The $99 Starter Kit can be ordered through me HERE! You’ll instantly become part of the Stampin’ Up! family and my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community (exclusive perks).
- You decide! Choose up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products for your kit. That’s $26 in FREE product!
- Free Shipping! The kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.
- Stock up! Once you join, you receive a one-time 30% off discount on a product order of $150 or more placed within 45 days. Perfect timing for the full catalog release on June 2! (30% off option will no longer be available after June 30, 2015).
- 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day.
- No risk! You’ll have through September 30, 2015 to “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits.
- No penalty! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first FULL quarter (the date you join through September 30), you will renew and remain active for another quarter (October – December). If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can simply “drop” with no penalty.
- No catch! You can enjoy your demonstrator status with no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. Simply indulge in your passion for paper, enjoy the experience and master your craft with the exclusive resources.
THE BEST NEWS OF ALL! I welcome hobby stampers when you purchase your kit and join through me! Over 80% of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community purchased their Starter Kit and joined through me for the discounts and chance to be part of my virtual community. However, they STAY because of the exclusive resources available (private sample gallery, stamping chat, virtual get togethers, private blog), inspiration, fun and friendships—all virtual, on YOUR schedule and at YOUR level of interest! Please email me if you have any questions.
Does it really matter who you join through? YES!! Here’s my resumé.
In the words of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals:
So happy to have chosen you to be my Fearless Leader! Deb S.
I could not be any happier than I am to be in your group and to call you my friend. Brian K.
You always have a way to make everyone feel special. Susan I.
STAY TUNED! I have my Stampin’ Up pre-order on the way (next day air) and will be tempting you with a video with my new stash on Friday!