BONUS DAYS! AUGUST 1 – 31. EARN IN AUGUST. REDEEM IN SEPTEMBER!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between August 1 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between September 1 -30, 2018.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- See the Bonus Days FAQ’s here.
- See a tutorial on how to redeem your Bonus Days coupons here.
ORDER AN EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-TIME BUNDLE! AUGUST 1-31 ONLY!
- Order the Color Your Season exclusive, limited-time bundle between August 1 and 31 (while supplies last). Earn Bonus Day coupons!
- IMPORTANT! All exclusive items associated with this promotion will be available until August 31 (or while supplies last).
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.