Today I’ll share step by step how to make this fabulous and frilly fun fold birthday card. Three colorful and coordinating patterns of Stampin’ Up! Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper are the foundation of the card and envelope.
WHAT I LOVE! No doubt, the star of the show is the frilly fringe that kicks up its heels and says it’s party time! It’s created in a snap using the “fringe” die from the Bright & Beautiful Dies collection.
FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COORDINATING COLOR CHARTS! I offer FREE designer series paper coordinating color charts. Save/print and keep them handy when you are organizing and preparing a project. I refer to mine often!
The current DSP color chart includes the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog, 2023 Holiday, and 2023 Online Exclusives Designer Series and Specialty Papers.
The retired DSP color chart includes papers dating back to 2008 – Current.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Azure Afternoon Card Stock:
- Card Base – 4 1/4 x 9, scored at 5 1/2
- Die-Cut Star- 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 (before die-cutting)
- Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock:
- Layers- 3 1/4 x 4 (qty 2), 1 3/4 x 4
- Die-Cut Star- 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 (before die-cutting)
- Basic White Card Stock:
- Inside Sentiment Layer – 3 x 3 3/4
- Sentiment Die-Cut Tag – 3 1/2 x 2(before die-cutting)
- Berry Burst Card Stock:
- Die-Cut Star- 2 x 2 (before die-cutting)
- Die-Cut Fringe – 3 x 1 1/4 (before die-cutting)
- Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper:
- Layers – 3 x 3 3/4, 1 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Envelope Flap – 5 3/4 x 2 1/4
Begin by burnishing the fold of the Azure Afternoon card base with a Bone Folder.
Layer and adhere the Basic White & Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper Layers to the Lemon-Lime Twist Layers together and to the card as shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Use a Clear Block D to stamp the inside sentiment (Beautiful Balloons Stamp Set) in Azure Afternoon onto the center of the Basic White layer as shown.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) to crop the Basic White card stock with the largest Tailor Made Tag die.
Use a Clear Block C to stamp the “Happy Birthday” sentiment (Beautiful Balloons Stamp Set) in Azure Afternoon onto the left side of the die-cut tag.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) to crop the Berry Burst card stock with the Beautiful Balloons fringe die.
Adhere the fringe to the back of the die-cut tag with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Wrap the card base with Lemon-Lime Twist Ribbon, threading it through the hole at the end of the tag.
Adhere the tag to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Secure the ribbon in place with a bow as shown.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) to crop the Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, and Azure Afternoon card stock with the Beautiful Balloons star dies.
Adhere to the tag as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Lemon-Lime Twist Tinsel Gems (Four-Pack).
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
WHAT’S NEW & MORE!
NEW ONLINE EXCLUSIVES ARE HERE!
NEW ONLINE EXCLUSIVES ARE AVAILABLE! NEW Online Exclusive products are ready for you to scoop up and add to your paper-crafting collections.The Trucking Along Punch Bundle has been a hot seller!
SAVE UP TO 60% OFF! Shop the Clearance Rack! Stampin’ refreshed the Clearance Rack on Thursday, July 6! All items in the Clearance Rack are While Supplies Last! PLUS, Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days begins July 6 as well. Earn bonus days coupons to be used to save on an August order. Stay tuned for more details!
BONUS DAYS! July 6 – 31. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 6 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 -31, 2023.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
WHAT ARE TULIP REWARDS? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: VQXK4RNB
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!