earn tulip loyalty rewards with every $50 purchase! - host code (click to add): AKFKZKS3

A Stampin’ Pretty Fun Poll! – Retiring In Colors

Stampin' Pretty Poll VOTE 2023

POLL QUESTION:   What retiring 2021 – 2023 In Color will you miss most?

Tulip In Colors - Polished Pink
Tulip In Colors - Evening Evergreen
Tulip In Colors - Soft Succulent
Tulip In Colors - Fresh Freesia
Tulip In Colors - Pale Papaya

VOTE BELOW!  Click on your retiring In Color choice  BELOW and click SUBMIT YOUR VOTE.  You’ll see the totals once you VOTE!  The deadline for voting is FRIDAY, MARCH 17, 2023 @ 12 PM Central.  The poll will be closed at that time.

This poll is no longer accepting votes

Which Retiring In Color Will You Miss Most?

IMPORTANT!  If you are viewing this post in your email, please click here or the title of the email to reach my blog and vote.  You cannot vote directly from the email.

OH, SO PRETTY!

SNEAK PEEK! Stampin' Up! Color & Contour Bundle + NEW In Colors. Cards by Mary Fish, Stampin' Pretty
Create this card using the Simply Fabulous Stamp Set and NEW Radiating Stitches Dies by Stampin' Up! Design by Mary Fish, Stampin' Pretty

I browsed through my gallery to find creations that utilized the 2021-2023 Retiring In Colors. Based on the cards below (and above), my go-to favorite color of the 5 is Polished Pink! Click on the photos below to view the original blog post with card details and product lists.

Create this cute Easter Bunny Card using the Easter Bunny Punch and the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! Mary Fish, Stampin' Pretty (1)
Floral Squares Dies from Stampin' Up! All Squared Away Bundle Card by Mary Fish, Stampin' Pretty
Happiest of Birthday Card - Take Your Pick Tool Tip - Mary Fish, Stampin' Pretty Pals Blog Hop
Create this thank you card using the Pansy Patch Bundle and Pansy Petals DSP from Stampin' Up! Card by Mary Fish, Stampin' Pretty
Create this card using the Wrapped Bouquet Bundle from Stampin' Up! Thanks, Friend Card created by Mary Fish, Stampin' Pretty Shop Online
SNEAK PEEK! Pansy Petals Suite Collection from Stampin' Up! Available May 4, 2021 - Mary Fish, Stampin' Pretty
what's new & more! Header

SHOP BY COLOR! Did you know that Stampin’ Up! shares the ability to shop by color? Click on the shop buttons below to see all the available products that include the retiring 2021-2023 In Colors!

Black Line

Mary

29 thoughts on “A Stampin’ Pretty Fun Poll! – Retiring In Colors”

1. I will definitely miss Fresh Freesia. I had been looking for a color like it ever since Mauve Mist retired years ago.

2. It was very hard to pick just one colour, If I could pick three it would be as follows
    Soft Succulent,
    Evening Evergreen
    Frest Freesia

3. Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen love them both! Keeping my fingers crossed they will be part of the color refresh!!!

4. I have to agree with so many, that my two favorites are Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen. I use these two colors the most in my card making!

5. Couldn’t vote, but Soft Succulent and Evergreen. Really they are really all my favs; that is why I’ve ordered a package of each. A refresh would be great!

6. I love Polished Pink, but also the Fresh Freesia and Pale Papaya. Polished Pink is bright and happy and the other two are soft but make a contrasting statement of their own. I will miss all the 21-23 In Colors.

7. Hands down – Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen is a close second. I could not vote because none of the links were live for me for some reason.

8. Although my favorite is the Evening Evergreen, I voted for the Fresh Fresia as I have been using it a bit more lately. I found another pack of the penguin Christmas paper so I will be making lots of cards and using that color in the future so I will be ready to donate for the holidays. I was slow on the pale papaya uptake but have been enjoying it lately also. I guess I end up using the outgoing colors a lot when I know they are retiring.

• I’m interested in where you donate Christmas cards. I make about 35 cards each month that go in family meals our church makes and sends out but we don’t do December. Always looking for a way to be of service.

9. I REALLY all of these colors and will miss them. It would be great if they were included in the color refresh.

10. Without a doubt, Evening Evergreen. Used a lot of it at Christmas time. I’ll definitely have to stock up on it while it’s still available.

11. I could not vote. My favorite would be soft succulent followed by evening evergreen. I will miss these colors.

12. I will miss every one of these colors, but the combination of Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent will be MOST missed. Wouldn’t it be great if they were part of the color refresh?! 🤞🏻