Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is Fantastic Fun Folds and 3D Projects. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I love the Whimsy & Wonder 12×12 Specialty Designer Series Paper and this card puts it front and center!
The Whimsy & Wonder Suite Collection is part of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2021 Holliday Mini Catalog! I love the silver foiled pieces in this beautiful Whimsy & Wonder 12×12 Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Begin with the following pieces of Basic White Thick card stock:
- 4 1/4 x 8 1/2, scored at 3
- 4 x 8 1/2, scored at 3 1/4
Adhere the two 8 1/2″ sides together, with the 4″ wide piece on the top with Stampin’ Seal.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the snowflake in Polished Pink Classic Ink onto the inside of the card as shown.
Fold the shorter pieces in so that they overlap.
Adhere a 3 3/4 x 3 piece of Whimsy & Wonder 12×12 Specialty Designer Series Paper to the top of the bottom flap with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere a 4 x 2 3/4 piece Whimsy & Wonder 12×12 Specialty Designer Series Paper to the top of the top flap with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the Seasonal Labels Die to crop a piece of Whimsy & Wonder 12×12 Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Adhere only to the top flap with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use Paper Snips to cut a Wonderful Snowflake in half as shown.
Adhere with a snipped-in-half Stampin’ Dimensional.
Wrap a piece of Polished Pink 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon around the card and through the center of the snipped-in-half snowflake, securing with a bow as shown.
Crop a piece of Polished Pink card stock and a piece of Basic White card stock with the Seasonal Labels dies and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini).
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Snowflake Wishes) in Polished Pink Classic Ink onto the Basic White die-cut label.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Polished Pink 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on November 10th. Our theme will be “Home for the Holidays” when our Design Team creates a project to celebrate the upcoming holidays. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Diana Carr at Secret Life of Paper
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda