SAVE 15% on ALL Stamp-n-Storage craft storage solutions! PLUS FREE SHIPPING on all orders OVER $100!
FALL SALE DETAILS:
- 15% OFF Storewide, plus Free Shipping for all orders over $100
- No coupon needed, discounts automatically applied!
- Sale ends 11:59 pm CST, Monday, October 11!
I absolutely LOVE the craftsmanship and quality of Stamp-n-Storage products and highly recommend them! Click below to watch the video tour of my (previous) Stampin’ Pretty Studio. You’ll see many Stamp-n-Storage products in action!
Here are my favorite Stamp-n-Storage products and tips on how I incorporate them into my Stampin’ Pretty Studio.
Magnet Cards. I use the magnet cards (5 x 7) for neatly storing my Stampin’ Up! dies, but they are available in an array of sizes for your needs.
- 5×7 Magnet Cards
- 6×6 Magnet Cards
- 6×7 Magnet Cards
- 8×7 Magnet Cards
- 8.5×11 Magnet Cards
- 12X12 Magnet Cards
- Odds & Ends
Click to shop Stamp-n-Storage Paper Storage Holder options, available in multiple sizes and configurations: Paper Storage
I use the Paper Sleeves to store my scraps of card stock and Designer Series Paper. They are available in three sizes: 6 x 6, 8-1/2 x 11, and 12 x 12.
Punch Storage. I use the Lock-Down Punch storage.
Ink Pad, Marker, Ink Refill Combination. Different sizes and configurations to fit your space.
Stampin’ Blends Markers. Looks so pretty with Stampin’ Blends marker colors displayed and ready to go.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.