Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “Sentiment as a focal point.” We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I love the sentiment from the Whimsical Trees Bundle for Holiday cards. “May the Love of the Season Warm Your Home & Fill Your Heart”. I embossed the sentiment in silver to coordinate with the gorgeous Whimsy & Wonder 12×12 Specialty Designer Series Paper.
The Whimsy & Wonder Suite Collection is part of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2021 Holliday Mini Catalog! FOR A LIMITED TIME – Get the Whimsical Trees Bundle as an optional FREE bundle (1 of 12) when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic White card stock.
Layer and adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whimsy & Wonder 12×12 Specialty Designer Series Paper to a 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 piece of Silver Foil together and to the card base Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut two pieces of Silver Foil to 2 x 4.
Adhere one to an Adhesive Sheet and one to a Foam Adhesive Sheet.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the Christmas Trees Die to crop the two pieces.
Adhere as shown by removing the protective backing from each.
Adhere a Wonderful Snowflake as shown with a Stampin’ Dimensional!
LOVE THIS! A Stampin’ Dimensional fits PERFECTLY in the center of the Wonderful Snowflake to stay completely hidden when adhered.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Whimsical Trees) in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic White card stock.
Cover with Silver Metallic Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with the Frightful Tags Die and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini).
Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Opal Rounds (snowflake centers) and Rhinestone Basic Jewels (sentiment).
PERFECT POLISH! Crop a 5 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series paper with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) and the curved Basic Borders Die. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. Trim the flap to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on October 13th. Our theme will be Fantastic Fun Folds and 3D Projects where participants showcase fun fold cards or 3D items that will be great for any occasion. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Kim Webb at Just Paper, LLC