A Stampin’ Pretty Fun Poll! – Your Favorite Neutral

Stampin' Pretty Poll CHOICE

A STAMPIN’ PRETTY FUN POLL! Today I wanted to ask….

POLL QUESTION:  WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE Stampin’ Up! Neutral Color shown below?

STAMPIN' PRETTY POLL Favorite Neutral

IMPORTANT!  If you are viewing this post by email, please click here or the title of the email to reach my blog and vote.  You cannot vote directly from the email.

You’ll see the totals once you vote.  The deadline for voting is Friday, August 27, 2021, @ 12 PM Mountain Time.  The poll will be closed at that time.

This poll is no longer accepting votes

What is your FAVORITE Neutral Color Below?

Mary

194 thoughts on “A Stampin’ Pretty Fun Poll! – Your Favorite Neutral”

1. I like the versatility of D, It is light, and I like to make light cards. It is easier to find appropriate matches in colors with D I guess you could say I like to make light airy cards

2. I have always been partial to browns, so my fav go to neutral is soft suede. But it looks like crumb cake is leading the pack!

3. crumb cake. I can match it with any color. It is suitable for birthday, hello, sympathy cards etc!

4. I use Crumb Cake the most, but I’m really getting to like Sahara Sand and finding I’m using it more & more.

5. My favorite neutral color is the smoky slate. It just goes with so many other colors from brights to subtles

6. It depends on what I’m working on, but Crumb cake if I want a brown tone or Basic Gray for a gray tone.

7. I really like Crumb Cake but also use some of the other neutrals too. Your blog and all you share is awesome and appreciated so much. Thanks

8. Crumb Cake is my usual go to neutral, but I also like Sahara Sand, Gray Granite….and I will stop there before I name all the Neutrals.

9. Early Espresso is my favorite of these colors. I like the other colors as well as they also go with so much and with the Early Espresso.

10. I was waffling between Crumb Cake and Smokey Slate but after seeing the votes thus far I’ll have to go with my initial choice: Crumb Cake. Majority rules!!

11. Sahara Sand is my favorite neutral color. It is the one color that will take on the other shades of colors that you are working with.

12. Crumb cake – its goes with everything and can be used for so many different occasions – masculine cards, sympathy, get well, and even flowery cards –

13. I have to admit that Soft Suede has always been my go to neutral. It just goes with so many other colors. But…recently I find myself reaching more for Crumb Cake. ❤

14. They are all so pretty but gray granite is my favorite. I use it all the time with beiges, greens, grays and browns. I love it!

15. It’s so close between Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate. They are both great!! Hmmmm……… I’ll go with Crumb Cake

16. Wow, that was a tough one! I finally went for Sahara Sand as I use it often instead of Memento Black to use when I want the Blends in soft colors, like for a Baby card – black can be so harsh

17. I love crumb cake. You can use it for any season. The SU “color” of crumb cake is great. It can be “soft” for a baby card or “harder” for a wood scene.

18. Makes me nervous when you take these polls. I wonder if this is gathering information for the next color purge. My real vote is all of them, depending on the season and the DSP I am using
    blessings
    patti

19. I love Early Espresso for the dark contrast when I don’t want to use black, but Crumb Cake is my go-to.

20. Grey Granite is my typical “go to” neutral, but my choice often depends on the colors of the DSP used.

21. Crumb Cake is my go to neutral when crafting. There are very few other colors in the Stampin’ Up family of colors that don’t look great with it!

22. I love Crumb Cake for a neutral color! It’s the perfect blender and brings out other colors that are used with it!

23. Crumb Cake but Sahara Sand is a close second. Both good neutrals but Sahara Sand tends to be better with pastels.

24. My favorite neutral has to be crumb cake. My most frequently used neutral is early espresso. Crumb cake goes well with my favorite colors, pool party and night of navy.

25. Smoky Slate is a great neutral! I am using this color for some wedding favors I am making right now!

26. B is what I’m drawn to. They’re all great in their own way, depends on the project.
    Always enjoy your posts!

27. Sahara Sand is my go to neutral. I find it more “neutral” than crumb cake. I use a ton of it.

28. So hard to pick just one, but I guess Crumb Cake would probably be my favorite. It has a softness about it, and enough color to enhance the project.

29. Although I love the softness of Crumb Cake, I do find that I reach for Early Expresso quite often to layer. So, the winner, for me, is Early Expresso.

30. I love crumb cake. It is so versatile and you can do so many things with it – dress it up or dress it down!

31. Gray Granite is beige-y enough for the warmer colours and gray enough for the cold colours, it is perfect with everything.

32. It has to be crumb cake for me. Whenever I need to find a coordinating color it always works out to be crumb cake.