TAKE 5 TUESDAY! Here are 5 different Stampin’ Up! color combinations featuring Merry Merlot from the Neutrals Collection! Merry Merlot is the perfect pop of color to add to your creations.
CHECK BACK! I will share a project tomorrow with ONE of the FIVE color combinations shown below!
See more color combinations on my page here.
SHARE IT! Which combination is your favorite? Share it with a comment HERE.
AVAILABLE NOW! The STANDARD Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Item 149653, $120), along with the optional Magnetic Platform (Item 149656, $24) are available for customer purchase! You can read all about the new machine’s benefits and must-have features here.
DETAILS! See all the details, including videos on my page here.
SAVE 15%! NOW through October 31, 2020, SELECT Designer Series Paper Packs are 15% off the Regular Retail Price. Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
DETAILS! See all the details, including what packs are on sale, on my blog page here.
SAVE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.