Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because this month’s theme is “Art from the Heart” and we think you’re going to love it! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today’s card was created using the Stampin’ Up! Honey Bee Stamp Set, Detailed Bees Dies and Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper. All three are on the list of My Favorite Things from the 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure. You can see all of My Favorite Things here.
Get high-quality patterned paper featuring bees, flowers, honeycombs, stripes, and other fun designs in our Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper. Earn this fancy paper FREE with a qualifying purchase from January 3–March 31, 2020, during our Sale-A-Bration promotion!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic Black card stock.
Layer and adhere a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Gold Foil Sheet together with Snail Adhesive and to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut a striped piece of Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper to 1 3/8 x 4.
Adhere to the center as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Use the largest Stitched Be Mine heart die along with a die-cutting and embossing machine to crop a piece of Gold Foil.
Adhere the two cropped heart pieces together and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Basic Black card stock with the detailed bee from the Detailed Bee Dies. Adhere as shown with bits of Snail Adhesive.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black card stock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy.
Cover with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
Crop to size with a Paper Trimmer and Paper Snips.
Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add a gold Metallic Pearl to the center of the bee.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 11th, for our “Critter Card” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects with animals, birds, butterflies or insects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art