Today’s post is all about taking a closer look at the Stampin’ Up! Best Dressed Suite! This adorable suite “dresses” up your projects with purses, shoes, and other feminine and flirty fashion essentials!
The Best Dressed Suite Bundle, Item 153926 includes:
* Dressed to Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set Item 151666
* All Dressed Up Dies Item 151665
* Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Item 151319
* Mint Macaron 1/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon Item 151321
* Best Dressed 3″ x 3″ Note Cards & Envelopes Item 151322
* Best Dressed Tassels Item 151320
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Dressed to Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating All Dressed Up Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
The purse above showcases the adorable purse created from the All Dressed Up Dies! The purse is assembled easily and the accessories allow several variations. You can see the step-by-step tutorial and product list on my original blog post here.
PARISIAN BLOSSOMS SPECIALTY DSP DETAILS: Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper features soft, elegant patterns with champagne foil accents on some designs. This patterned paper includes Paris images like the Eiffel Tower, as well as script, floral, and travel-themed prints
FOR YOU! Download my FREE DSP Color Chart, containing coordinating colors for all current Designer Series Paper here.
Dress up your cards, tags, treat packages, and more with our Mint Macaron 1/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon. It’s a delicate, lightweight, and elegant craft ribbon.
Grab one of these Best Dressed Note Cards and Envelopes for a quick note or dainty handmade card that will uplift a friend in need.
* 24 cards and 24 envelopes: 8 each of 3 colors
* Folded card size: 3″ x 3″
* Envelope size: 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″
These colorful tassels add a touch of fancy to your projects. Customize them with Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills; you can dye the Whisper White tassels to create any color or combination of colors.
Learn how you can get the best deal of all on products from Stampin’ Up!, including the 2020 Mini Catalog and upcoming Product Coordination products here.
FEBRUARY Host Code! SAVE IT!
Don’t forget to add my February Host Code (N2QE3NCX) to all orders placed through me between $50 and $149 to qualify for my Tulip Rewards program. Get the scoop on Tulip Rewards and how you can earn a $50 shopping spree when you shop with me.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!