Welcome to my Stampin’ Pretty Product Spotlight! Today’s post offers an in-depth look at the Let it Snow Suite from pages 18-21 of the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Holiday Catalog!
The Let It Snow Suite Bundle | Item# 153386 | $132.75, gives you a coordinating selection of products available to purchase with one simple item number. It includes TWO stamp sets and tool bundles at 10% off, plus one each of the other items listed below. Add ink, card stock, and adhesive to complete your project.
The Let It Snow Suite Bundle includes:
* Snowman Season Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* Snowman Builder Punch (10% off)
* Tiny Keepsakes Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies (10% off)
* Winter Knit 3D Embossing Folder
* Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper
* Real Red Glimmer Paper
* Real Red 1/8″ (3.2 mm) Curly Ribbon
* Snowfall Accents Puff Paint
* Let It Snow Embellishment Kit
* 12 sheets of designer paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COORDINATING COLORS: Basic Black, Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White
NEED MORE INSPIRATION? Here are projects I previously shared using products from the Let it Snow Suite! Click on the images below to view the original blog post, as well as, the step-by-step tutorial and product lists!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.