Today’s Holiday card duo features the silver shimmery goodness from one side of the gorgeous Feels Like Frost 6×6 Specialty Designer Series Paper. Pair it with Silver Foil Sheets and Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and you have yourself a recipe for fabulousness.
In my latest Stampin’ Pretty Poll, I asked you to share with me which Christmas / Holiday Designer Series Paper was your favorite. While Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper won with 373 votes, Feels Like Frost was a VERY close 2nd with 366 votes.
Stampin’ Pretty Step-by-Step Tutorial:
Note: Both cards use the same measurements.
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Pretty Peacock card stock.
Layer and adhere a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Feels Like Frost 6 x 6 Specialty Designer Series Paper to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Silver Foil with Snail Adhesive.
Wrap with a piece of Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon, adhering to the back-side with Snail Adhesive.
Crop a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock using a die-cutting and embossing machine and the 2 5/8 x 4 7/8 Stitched Nested Label Die.
Rub with an Embossing Buddy.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Everything Festive) in Versamark Ink. Cover with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Layer and adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Merry & Bright Card: Crop two sets of snowflakes using the die from the Frosted Frames Dies.
Adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
Tie a bow of Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon, adhering as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
POP OF PERSONALITY: Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels as shown.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog free by visiting my page here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!