Today I celebrate the 4th of July in Rome! My husband and I are currently enjoying a few days of touring and travel prior to the start of the Stampin’ Up! Greek Cruise!
Here is a peek at our cute little boutique hotel where we will be staying for a few days. https://www.hotelcampodefiori.com/en/
I also wanted to share with you a few of my previously published 4th of July creations!
A patriotic take using my Varied Vases million dollar stamp set | See Original Post Here
My 4th of July salute to Maggie Mata | See Original Post Here
A card inspired by a rug in a Grandin Road catalog | See Original Post Here
A card inspired by a color challenge | See Original Post Here
Click on the images below to see details of each special!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.