DON’T MISS! In today’s video demonstration, I share sneak peeks and tips for the new Magnolia Lane product suite from the Stampin’ Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, I’m confident these products will be at the top of many wish lists! Products will be available for purchase beginning June 4, when the new annual catalog begins.
View step-by-step details, a free PDF tutorial and supplies list for the card below on yesterday’s post.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Good Morning Magnolia Cling Stamp Set and the Magnolia Memory Dies together as a bundle and save 10%! Available starting June 4.
Here are the two products I mention in the video for storing my dies and embellishments:
Stamp-n-Storage Magnet Cards. I use 5 x 7 magnet cards for neatly storing my Stampin’ Up! dies. You can find them thru my affiliate link with Stamp-n-Storage here: 5 x 7 Magnet Cards.
Totally Tiffany Stamp Pockets. My 5 x 7 magnet cards slip into these Totally Tiffany 5 x 7 stamp pockets. I keep everything together in a drawer with an expandable divider on the right. See photo below. The stamp pockets can be found here: Stamp Pockets. I even use them to organize my embellishments (without the magnet cards). If the pockets are on backorder, you may need to get on the Totally Tiffany waiting list to be notified when they are in stock.
Do you like videos? You can view all my YouTube Videos and subscribe to my YouTube channel here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.