Today’s Simple Saturday card highlights the retiring Stampin’ Up! Narrow Note Cards and Envelopes. They are fabulous for gift giving or sharing a little love in person. However, they are too small to mail USPS.
Save 10% NOW! The Piece of Cake Stamp Set and Cake Builder Punch will carry over and be available individually in the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog (starts June 4). However, they will no longer be offered as a 10% off bundle. See all current bundles (includes retiring and carry over bundles) here.
The Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper above and the Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes are retiring and only available through June 3rd, 2019 or while supplies last:
You can view the complete retiring product list and details on the retiring 2017-2020 In Colors on my resource page here.
Fold and burnish the scoreline of the Whisper White Narrow Note Card with a Bone Folder.
Use a die-cutting machine to crop a piece of Crumb Cake card stock with the 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 Stitched Rectangle Die and a piece of Early Espresso card stock with the 1 3/4 x 3 1/8 Stitched Rectangle Die. Cut a piece of Calypso Coral card stock to 2 x 3 3/8.
Layer and adhere the three rectangles as shown with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the cake, cake stand, and sentiment in Early Espresso Ink onto Whisper White card stock.
Crop the cake and stand with the coordinating Cake Builder Punch. Crop the sentiment with the Classic Label Punch. Wrap Linen Thread around the center of the cake stand, securing with a bow. Adhere all three images as shown with Mini and/or Regular Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the heart in Early Espresso Ink onto Calypso Coral card stock. Snip with Paper Snips. Adhere to the top of the cake with Snail Adhesive.
My favorite part! Add Calypso Coral Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots to the cake and sentiment for dimension, shine and a pop of personality.
Quick and easy! I used the 2 1/4″ Stitched Shape Circle Die and a die cutting machine to create the circle for the envelope liner. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!