Today’s video demonstration shares tips on how I created the simple gatefold card using the Little Elephant and Well Said Bundles and the Twinkle Builder Punch. Step-by-step details, free tutorial PDF and supplies list on yesterday’s post.
Correction: In the video, I point to the single wavy banner die (Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies) for the pool party detail (below the circle). However, I actually used the double wavy banner.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10% Purchase the bundles noted above, and save 10%! IF these products carry over into the new Annual Catalog (starts June 4), they will no longer be bundle priced at 10% off. See all available Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my Stampin’ Up! product store here.
Here are the two products I mention in the video for storing my dies and embellishments:
Stamp-n-Storage Magnet Cards. I use 5 x 7 magnet cards for neatly storing my Stampin’ Up! dies. You can find them thru my affiliate link with Stamp-n-Storage here: 5 x 7 Magnet Cards.
Totally Tiffany Stamp Pockets. My 5 x 7 magnet cards slip into these Totally Tiffany 5 x 7 stamp pockets. I keep everything together in a drawer with an expandable divider on the right. See photo below. The stamp pockets can be found here: Stamp Pockets. I even use them to organize my embellishments (without the magnet cards). They have been on backorder so you may need to get on the Totally Tiffany waiting list to be notified when they are in stock.
Do you like videos? You can view all my YouTube Videos and subscribe to my YouTube channel here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.