I am excited to announce Stamp-n-Storage is releasing two new paper holders today, March 14th!
Both paper holders have 15-Slots and be available in standard and for IKEA options. I just received the 6 x 6 paper holder and it’s perfect for storing my 6 x 6 Stampin’ Up! designer series paper. What a storage space saver!
To celebrate the release, Stamp-n-Storage is offering a 1 day (Thursday, 3/14/19 only) 10% OFF sale on both the 6×6 and 8×8 Paper Holders. To take advantage of the sale, use the COUPON CODE: 6N8PAPER at checkout.
Click to shop Stamp-n-Storage Paper Storage Holder options, including the NEW 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 storage options: Paper Storage
Here are more Stamp-n-Storage products I use to organize my studio and paper crafting supplies (not part of the sale):
Punch Storage. I use the Lock-Down Punch storage.
Ink Pad, Marker, Ink Refill Combination. Different sizes and configurations to fit your space.
Stampin’ Blends Markers. Looks so pretty with Stampin’ Blends marker colors displayed and ready to go.
Magnet Cards. I use the magnet cards (5 x 7) for neatly storing my Stampin’ Up! dies.
The 5 x 7 magnet cards slip into these Totally Tiffany plastic sleeves (photo below – they are in a drawer with an expandable divider on the right). I label the index tabs using a label maker. The plastic sleeves with index tabs may be purchased here. They have been on backorder so you may need to get on the Totally Tiffany waiting list for them. Tiffany told me recently they should be back in stock soon.
PLEASE NOTE: I receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. However, I can’t say enough about how these quality products help me stay organized and highly recommend them.
TAKE A TOUR OF MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY STUDIO in the video below. I walk you through how I organize and store my craft supplies.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.