Maximizing space is important for every Stamp-n-Storage product released. The NEW 15-Slot Paper Holder takes up the same amount of space as other holders but offers 3 more slots. This means you can organize even more paper colors! The 15-Slot Paper Holder is available in both Standard and IKEA sized options as well as and 12 x 12 and 8.5 x 11 paper sizes. The slots still allow space for organizing two Stampin’ Up! packs of card stock per slot (48 sheets).
To celebrate the 15-Slot Paper Holder release, Stamp-n-Storage is offering a 10% discount on ALL paper storage solutions. Use code: MOREPAPER to save 10% through 11:59 pm CST February 14th, 2019!
Click to shop Stamp-n-Storage 8 1/2 x 11 Paper Storage Holder options: 8 1/2 x 11 Paper Storage
Click to shop Stamp-n-Storage 12 x 12 Paper Storage Holder options here: 12 x 12 Paper Storage
Here are more Stamp-n-Storage products I use to organize my studio and paper crafting supplies (not part of the sale):
Punch Storage. I use the Lock-Down Punch storage.
Ink Pad, Marker, Ink Refill Combination. Different sizes and configurations to fit your space.
Stampin’ Blends Markers. Looks so pretty with Stampin’ Blends marker colors displayed and ready to go.
Magnet Cards. I use the magnet cards (5 x 7) for neatly storing my Stampin’ Up! dies.
The 5 x 7 magnet cards slip into these Totally Tiffany plastic sleeves (photo below – they are in a drawer with an expandable divider on the right). I label the index tabs using a label maker. The plastic sleeves with index tabs may be purchased here. They have been on backorder so you may need to get on the Totally Tiffany waiting list for them. Tiffany told me recently they should be back in stock soon.
PLEASE NOTE: I receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. However, I can’t say enough about how these quality products help me stay organized and highly recommend them.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.