Stampin’ Pretty Poll – Which Stampin’ Up! Birthday Bundle?

Stampin' Pretty Poll Birthday Bundle

Today’s Stampin’ Pretty Poll asks YOU to choose which Stampin’ Up! Birthday Bundle from above you would like me to use on a project.  Please make your selection at the poll below and click on the “vote” button!  You’ll see the totals once you vote.  The deadline for voting is Friday, January 18th at NOON Mountain Time.  The poll will be closed at that time.

I’ll share the results of the poll in the near future with a project using the winner!

If you are viewing this post by email, please click HERE (or click the title of the email) to reach my blog and vote.  You cannot vote directly from the email.

I love hearing from you!  Please leave me your questions or comments below.

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .

38 thoughts on “Stampin’ Pretty Poll – Which Stampin’ Up! Birthday Bundle?”

1. I voted for Amazing Life. I can hardly wait to see what all.you do with it and those wonderful rectangles

2. Hello Mary, i’ll vind the sweet things beutyfull !
    And I am e demo of this day, in Holland whit the code from SU, no triggers more of failed from an wrong idear off an independit demonstrater/ host…
    Greethings from me,

3. I’m so torn between birthday cheer and amazing life! They are both fabulous new birthday bundles!

4. Amazing Life!! It’s so versatile and can be used way beyond birthdays. Love getting things that have multiple uses!

5. Birthday Cheer because I want to see more done with those framelits before I commit to buying them

6. It was a toss-up between Birthday Cheer and Amazing Life. They’re all good, but I love the rectangles and would like to see more ways to use them. However, I need more birthday ideas.

7. Birthday Cheer and Piece of Cake are my two favorites for birthday cards so it was a hard choice for me. Piece of Cake is a little more versatile as it can also be used for wedding cards.

8. hard to choose but for me the sentiments coupled with the rectangles are the most practical and useful

9. I am seeing fabulous cards with all of these stamps, except Sweetest Thing. That’s why I chose it.