I thought Blueberry Bushel would be the perfect “country” blue for this dapper rooster from the Home to Roost stamp set. It set the stage for. all the coordinating Stampin’ Up! Blueberry Bushel goodies! Home to Roost can be earned FREE with a $50 product order (total before shipping and tax) during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 3 – March 31). Learn more about Sale-A-Bration here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP PDF TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Crumb Cake card base.
Use the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and Largest Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (one of My Favorite Things in the Occasions Catalog) to crop a piece of Blueberry Bushel In-Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
Use a Big Shot and the 3rd & 4th largest Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (part of a “nest” of eight) to crop two pieces of Whisper White card stock. Watch my video on tips for using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies here.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the rooster image in Blueberry Bushel Ink onto the smaller of the two Whisper White Stitched Rectangle pieces. Wrap the lower end with Linen Thread, securing with a bow. Layer and adhere the two rectangles with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Blueberry Bushel Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Crop with the smallest elongated Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add two Blueberry Best Route Enamel Dots to each side of the sentiment.
Crop a 1 5/8 x 6 piece of the Blueberry Bushel polka dot pattern with the envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies) and adhere to the outside flap of a Whisper White Medium Envelope.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!