There are three ways to benefit from the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion. I have summarized them below so that you find the best fit and best bang for your buck (hint – it’s the starter kit)! Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow, March 31!
Earn FREE product gifts for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. I love how many of the gifts coordinate with Occasions Catalog products for even more paper crafting mileage. Items can sell out and be discontinued.
The links below will show what is currently available in “real time.”
- 1st Level Sale-A-Bration. FREE products for every $50 you spend.
- 2nd Level Sale-A-Bration. FREE products for every $100 you spend.
- View limited release coordinating Sale-A-Bration products.
- When ordering through me, please be sure to use my March host code (KFF6SCQV) and earn Tulip Rewards. Earn 10 tulips and redeem for a $50 Stampin’ Pretty shopping spree!
I LOVE HOW THESE SALE-A-BRATION PRODUCTS WORK TOGETHER! Below, on the left side, I share products you can EARN FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration. On the right side, I share the Sale-A-Bration Coordination products you can PURCHASE thru March 31 or while supplies last.
PLEASE NOTE these products are earned (left) and purchased (right) separately.
Who doesn’t love a bonus? Stock up or team up with a friend. When you reach $250 or more in products (total before shipping and tax), you earn a $25 Stampin’ Rewards product bonus in addition to standard Stampin’ Rewards. Ends March 31!
Choose from the exclusive Stampin’ (host) Rewards products at the end of the current Stampin’ Up! Annual or Occasions catalogs or choose ANY other current products for purchase.
THE BEST DEAL OF ALL! PERFECT FOR THE AVID HOBBY STAMPER!
$50 FREE PRODUCT BONUS DURING SALE-A-BRATION. Ends March 31. There are two ways to purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up during Sale-A-Bration!
Option A ($50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus): Choose $175 in products for $99 (that’s $76 in FREE products) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. Host sets and Sale-A-Bration free gifts are excluded.
Option B ($50 Stampin’ Up! product bonus & craft tote): Choose $175 in products for $129 (that’s $76 in FREE products) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. This kit option includes a beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. Perfect for on-the-go crafting. You save $20 on the tote bag as part of the kit. Host sets and Sale-A-Bration free gifts are excluded.
George from Stampin’ Up! shares a close up look at the Craft & Carry Tote Bag in this video.
DISCOUNTS AND BENEFITS WHEN YOU JOIN:
- Create your own kit! Choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (including bundles) to fill your kit. Host sets and Sale-A-Bration FREE gifts are excluded.
- Happy shopping! Purchase the starter kit and receive a 20% discount (up to 25%) on additional demonstrator purchases thru a minimum of July 31, 2019. This window of time includes enjoying your discount on the new annual catalog pre-order (starts May 2) and annual catalog launch (June 4)!
- Perfect timing! You will have the same amount of time (through July 31, 2019) to reach your first $300 sales minimum and renew for the Stampin’ Up! July – September quarter. Renew with $300 in sales for each additional quarter.
- Test drive demonstrator discounts and benefits while you are active with no risk and no penalty to drop.
- Be first! View new catalogs and pre-order products a month (or more) before their release (and at a discount) – one of my favorite benefits. Demonstrators will get to see the annual catalog on-line April 15 (and all those yummy new In Colors). The annual catalog product pre-order begins May 2.
- A good fit! I welcome hobby stampers! Most of my team members joined for the discount and stay for the love of the products, passion for paper crafting and being part of my Pals stamping community (see below)!
- Do it just for YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
BE PART OF STAMPIN’ UP! & MY PALS STAMPING COMMUNITY!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining Stampin’ Up! includes discounts, pre-order benefits and access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources.
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining Stampin’ Up! through me offers access to my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship and fun! Learn more about my Pals Community and the benefits of being a Pal here.
TOP 10 STAMPIN’ UP! DEMONSTRATOR GLOBALLY! Does it matter whom you join through? Yes it does! Here’s my resume detailing my Stampin’ Up! journey, success, my passion for paper crafting as well as the love for my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community!
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE STARTER KIT & JOINING MY PALS? Email me here for a prompt response.
Here’s what members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community have to say:
The Pals group is so supportive, creative and fun – all due to your leadership. It is really nice to be a part of it. Eve
I simply adore being part of the Pals and stretching my own creativity. Michelle
Thank you for everything you do for the Pals community. It’s a great group to be a part of. Amanda
It’s clear this group has developed and become a true team through your leadership. Deanna
I’m so glad I joined your team and can be a Pal. It’s truly a positive force in my life every day! Mary
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.