WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! The Year-End Closeout and Sale is Stampin’ Up!’s chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items.
- Download a complete list of retiring products and discounted items here.
- Click to shop and view ALL retiring holiday products
- Click to shop and view ALL discounted products
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to the $99 Starter Kit. See below for more details – Why purchase the $99 Starter Kit now.
DON’T FORGET MY DECEMBER HOST CODE. If you are placing your order through me, be sure to include my December host code N9HZHA7T on orders from $50 up to $150 (total before shipping and tax). Orders that include the host code will earn 1 tulip for every $50 spent (total before shipping and tax). Earn 10 tulips and receive a $50 shopping spree from me! Orders of $150 or more should NOT include the host code and will automatically qualify for tulips. More details on my Tulip Rewards program and a tulip tracking sheet here.
STAY ORGANIZED ON THE GO! Available NOW! Check out this craft & carry tote which has been custom designed for the Stamparatus, stamp positioning tool. Oodles of pockets for your Stamparatus accessories, too. More specifics on the tote and Stamparatus accessories in this brochure.
- Stamparatus Tote Only. #149695. $29.
- Stamparatus & Stamparatus Stamp Positioning Tool. #151961. $78. The Stamparatus is my “must-have” tool for daily stamping.
- More shopping links for the Stamparatus tool, tote and accessories here along with my video demonstrations and tips!
GET A HEAD START ON NEW STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS AND SAVE! December is a fabulous time to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator because starting today, Dec. 5, demonstrators can pre-order products (at a minimum 20% discount) from the Occasions Catalog (birthdays, spring holidays, Valentine’s Day) and pre-earn products from Sale-A-Bration (a free gift for every $50 you spend before shipping and tax). Customers will have to wait until Jan. 3 for the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration to begin.
How do I get started? It’s simple. Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! You choose up to $125 in products (that’s $26 in FREE products) and the kit ships FREE. You can include the NEW Stamparatus tote, Year End Close-Out and sale products while supplies last for an even greater value! Purchase your $99 starter kit through me here.
GET THEM NOW! Add future Occasions catalog products to your $99 starter kit as well as currently available products. Occasions catalog products will be an option in the list of products for your kit. The kit does not qualify for Sale-A-Bration gifts. Risk and pressure-free.
SAVE 20%! Immediately after you purchase the $99 kit, you can pre-order new products and enjoy at least a 20% discount for a minimum of three months. No risk. No pressure or obligation to sell to others. No penalty to drop.
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! Join Stampin’ Up! thru me and you’ll instantly become a member of my exclusive Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. It’s always a fun (prizes, resources, ideas, friendship) and pressure-free environment and you’ll have the option to share your work in my Sunday Picks!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.