The Butterfly Gala Photopolymer stamp set and Butterfly Duet Punch were the foundation of today’s friend card. I predict the Butterfly Gala suite (with even more coordinating products) will be the top suite of the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog for it’s beauty, versatility and fun! The Butterfly Gala products will be available starting Jan. 3, when the Occasions Catalog begins.
The following products will be available starting Jan. 3, when the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog begins! Here’s a handy wish list to keep track of your favorites.
- Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set #148580 $21.00
- Butterfly Duet Punch #148523 $18.00
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies #148551 $35
- Purchase the Butterfly Gala Bundle (Stamp Set & Punch) & Save 10% #150599 $35.00
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Whisper White Thick card stock and the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Trimmer. It cuts and scores.
Wrap the top of a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Vellum card stock twice with Silver Baker’s Twine, securing it with a bow. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals placed strategically to hide behind the top layers.
Sweet stitched details! Use a Big Shot and Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies to crop a 1 3/4 x 3 1/8 piece of Whisper White card stock for the sentiment and a 1 5/8 x 3 5/8 piece of Silver Foil for the background. Watch my video on tips for using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies here.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink, cover with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Don’t miss my video with 5 tips on using Stampin’ Emboss Powder here. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the butterflies (Butterfly Gala Stamp Set) in Versamark ink onto Whisper White card stock. Cover with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool. Crop with the coordinating Butterfly Duet Punch.
Add Basic Rhinestone Jewels (self-adhesive) to the center of the butterflies. Adhere to the card as shown with regular & Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
MY DECEMBER HOST CODE
EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE FROM ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
DON’T FORGET! Orders of $50 up to $150 (before shipping and tax) MUST use the host code ABOVE in order for their tulips to qualify. Orders $150 or more (before shipping and tax) should not use the code and their tulips automatically qualify.
LEARN more about how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!