Today’s paper crafting projects were designed by the talented members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Stamping Community. Links to blogs or Pinterest have been provided (when available) for more details.
THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE IS EVEN BETTER! The TWO 2019 Sale-A-Bration $99 Starter Kit offers are hard to resist! This is the best bundle and value of Stampin’ Up! products you can get!
DURING SALE-A-BRATION (Jan. 3 – March 31), there are two ways to purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up!
Option A: $175 in products for $99 ($76 in FREE products) and it ships FREE for another 10% savings.
Option B: $225 in products for $129 and it ships FREE for another 10% savings. Includes a beautiful Craft & Carry Tote Bag valued at $50. You save $20 on the tote as part of the kit and get $76 in FREE products. Get a close up look at the Craft & Carry Tote Bag here.
DISCOUNTS AND BENEFITS:
- Create your own kit! Choose ANY Stampin’ Up! products (including bundles) to fill your kit. Host sets and Sale-A-Bration gifts are excluded.
- Happy shopping! Purchase the starter kit in January and receive a 20% discount (up to 25%) on additional demonstrator purchases thru a minimum of July 31, 2019. This window of time includes enjoying your discount on the new annual catalog pre-order (May) and launch (June)!
- Perfect timing! You will have the same amount of time (through July 31, 2019) to reach your first $300 sales minimum and renew for the Stampin’ Up! July – September quarter. Renew with $300 in sales for each additional quarter.
- Test drive demonstrator discounts and benefits with no risk and no penalty to drop.
- Be first! View new catalogs and pre-order products a month (or more) before their release (and at a discount) – one of my favorite benefits.
- A good fit! I welcome hobby stampers!
- Do it just for YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
BE PART OF STAMPIN’ UP! & MY PALS STAMPING COMMUNITY!
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining Stampin’ Up! includes access to exclusive Stampin’ Up! ideas and resources
- Purchasing the starter kit and joining through me includes access to my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Pals private Facebook groups and community. Immerse yourself at any level you like in daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, ideas and inspiration, recognition, friendship and fun! Learn more about my Pals Community and the benefits of being a Pal here.
TOP 10 STAMPIN’ UP! DEMONSTRATOR GLOBALLY! Does it matter whom you join through? Yes it does! Here’s my resume detailing my Stampin’ Up! journey, success, my passion for paper crafting as well as the love for my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community!
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE STARTER KIT & JOINING MY PALS? Email me here for a prompt response.
Here’s what members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community have to say:
The Pals group is so supportive, creative and fun – all due to your leadership. It is really nice to be a part of it. Eve
I simply adore being part of the Pals and stretching my own creativity. Michelle
Thank you for everything you do for the Pals community. It’s a great group to be a part of. Amanda
It’s clear this group has developed and become a true team through your leadership. Deanna
I’m so glad I joined your team and can be a Pal. It’s truly a positive force in my life every day! Mary
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.