On yesterday’s post, I shared a trio of holiday gift tags using the Nothing Sweeter Photopolymer Stamp Set & coordinating Sweetly Stitched Framelits Dies. You can view the post here. Today’s video (above) shows you a closer look at these two products and how versatile they are for year round use!
Watch 100’s of my Stampin’ Pretty paper crafting video demonstration HERE.
Over 100 FREE STAMPIN’ PRETTY PDF Tutorials HERE.
Here are the two products I mention in the video for storing my dies.
Stamp-n-Storage Magnet Cards. I use 5 x 7 magnet cards for neatly storing my Stampin’ Up! dies. You can find them thru my affiliate link here: 5 x 7 Magnet Cards.
Totally Tiffany Stamp Pockets. My 5 x 7 magnet cards slip into these Totally Tiffany 5 x 7 stamp pockets. I keep everything together in a drawer with an expandable divider on the right.. See photo below. The stamp pockets can be found here: Stamp Pockets. I even use them to organize my embellishments (without the magnet cards). They have been on backorder so you may need to get on the Totally Tiffany waiting list to be notified when they are in stock.
Tuesday, Nov 27th & Wednesday, Nov 28th: 10% Off tools, ink & more.
To view the Tuesday and Wednesday sale items in my online store, click here.
10% OFF TOOLS & INK
- Cutting tools
- Embossing folders
- Framelits and thinlits
- Ink Pads
- Ink refills
- Scoring Tools
- Stamp blocks and cases
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.