Video Reveal: My Stampin’ Up! Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Products 2019

In today’s video, I share a twenty-minute close-up look at exciting, new products in the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs.  The occasions and sale-a-bration catalogs begin January 3, 2019.  Stampin’ Up! is known for it’s impeccable coordination of products and these catalogs are no exception.  It offers a paper crafter’s dream of fabulous new stamps, dies, punches, gorgeous paper and trendy embellishments.

Enjoy this first-round sneak peek of my occasions and sale-a-bration “must-have” products and how beautifully they work within the product suites!  What are your favorites of the products I shared?  Please leave a comment HERE!

Stampin' Up! Black Friday Online Extravaganza

Get Ready for the Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza!  Discounts and deals ahead that you won’t want to miss.  The On-Line Extravaganza starts on Black Friday, Nov. 23, and continues thru Nov. 28.  Stay tuned for more details.

ONLY AVAILABLE NOV. 1 – 30 OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!  These limited release Snowflake Showcase products are HOT!  They will be exclusively available Nov. 1 – 30.  See the Snowflake Showcase products, samples and learn more here.  Please note:  The White Velveteen Paper has SOLD OUT and is no longer available!

I love hearing from you!  Please leave me your questions or comments below.

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .

15 thoughts on “Video Reveal: My Stampin’ Up! Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Products 2019”

1. It’s always so exciting to see the sneak peeks of the new Catalog, lots of lovely and fun products on this one.
    Thank you so much for sharing and now, the waiting begins, LOL!!
    Have a great Sunday.
    XO
    Maria.

2. Mary, I did not see a link to Totally Tiffany envelops you used for your dies. Could provide the specific product you showed in your video? Taank you.

• Mary, I should have browsed your comments. Got the info I needed from your reply to Jean Bergenthal. Thank you for sharing some of the products from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration and All-Occassions catalog.

3. Everything is so exciting. I want it all as always. You did a great job on the introduction and TFS.

4. Thank you I went ahead and order some of those pocket holders can’t wait to start to use them. I know that I will need more then what I ordered but start out slow.

5. Mary, you mentioned Stamp n’ Store for either the magnetic 5×7, but where did you get the plastic pocket holders? Thank you, Jean Bergenthal

6. Mary, Yoiur video of all of your new yummy things from the new catalog are so beautiful. You are so amazing. Thank you so much for your gifts and talents. Hugs, Ellen Hinds