In yesterday’s post here, I shared a Beautiful Blizzard Holiday Card. My WOW! video above offers tips, product possibilities for the Big Shot Embossing Mats and a demonstration for the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Blizzard stamp set, coordinating Blizzard Thinlits Dies and the Bright Copper Shimmer Paint, ALL from the Holiday Catalog here.
Save 10% when you purchase the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set and coordinating Blizzard Thinlits Die as a bundle. See ALL Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles here.
SAVE 15% THROUGH OCT. 8! You KNOW how much I adore my Stamp-n-Storage products for keeping my Stampin’ Up! paper, punches, inks, markers, Stampin’ Blends markers and much more looking pretty, organized and ready to craft. Starting today, Stamp-n-Storage is offering 15% off storewide (including NEW products from their 2019 catalog). Stamp-n-Storage starter kits are excluded. To receive your 15% discount, use coupon code FALL2018. Sale runs through October 8, 2018!
Here are my must-have Stamp-n-Storage products:
Paper Storage. Quality options for both 8 1/2 x 11 and 12 x 12 paper sizes.
Punch Storage. Lock-down & Whale Tale
Ink Pad, Marker, Ink Refill Combination. Different sizes and configurations to fit your space.
Stampin’ Blends Markers. Looks so pretty with all the Stampin’ Blends colors displayed.
Magnet Cards for storing my Stampin’ Up! dies.
DIE ORGANIZATION TIPS:
I currently use the Stampin’ Storage 5 x 7 magnet cards used for die storage. They may be purchased with my Stamp-n-Storage affiliate link here.
The 5 x 7 magnet cards slip into these Totally Tiffany plastic sleeves (photo below – they are in a drawer with an expandable divider on the right). I label the index tabs using a label maker. The plastic sleeves with index tabs may be purchased here. They have been on backorder so you may need to get on the Totally Tiffany waiting list for them.
PLEASE NOTE: I receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. However, I can’t say enough about how these quality products help me stay organized and highly recommend them.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!