Today’s Stampin’ Pretty Poll asks YOU to choose one of four holiday bundles from the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog that you would like me to make a project with. ALL are on the list of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog here.
Please make your selection at the poll above and click on the “vote” button! You’ll see the totals once you vote. Deadline for voting is TONIGHT, Wednesday, September 19 at 11:59 p.m. Mountain. The poll will be closed at that time.
If you are viewing this post by email, please click HERE (or click the title of the email) to reach my blog and vote. You cannot vote directly from the email.
I’ll share the results of the poll in the near future along with a project using the top choice!
Click HERE to view these bundles & more in my list of 2018 Holiday Catalog Favorite Things!
THESE DEALS WON’T LAST! SAVE UP TO 60%! The Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack was refreshed with oodles of additional products and discounts to 60% off. Fabulous die sets, punches, holiday accessories, pretty paper, ribbon, ink and more. Fast Fuse Adhesive (a customer favorite) and Fast Fuse refills have also been added to the clearance rack! Products and discounts are only available while supplies last!
SHOP the clearance rack now by clicking here! Please don’t delay. Discounted products sell quickly and are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.