Can you feel the excitement of the Stampin’ Up! Color Revamp? Gorgeous new colors and a new and improved stamp pad design. I’m a happy stamper! It all begins June 1, when the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog begins. Discover everything you’ll want to know about the Stampin’ Up! Color Revamp here.
Don’t miss the Fabulous and FREE Color Resources at the end of this post.
My tulip charts below compare the new colors to existing colors so you’ll know how these yummy shades fit into the Stampin’ Up! line up. Color comparisons are shown individually on my Pinterest board here. Do you have a favorite new color? I’m “mad” for Merry Merlot, “Ga ga” for Gorgeous Grape and loving “Lovely Lipstick!”
Hover and pin these color charts to Pinterest and share your favorites with a comment below!
FABULOUS & FREE COLOR TOOLS
PRINT OR SAVE FREE Online Color Coach: The online color coach shows great color combinations featuring all new and returning colors. There is also a blank color coach that serves as a template where you can create your own color combinations.
- Color Coach Revamp – NEW colors
- Create Your Own Combinations (Blank) NEW colors
- Color Coach NEW 2018-2010 In Colors
- Create Your Own Combinations (Blank) NEW In Colors
The Stampin’ Up! retiring product lists have been released! Thirteen colors from the core collections and the five 2016-2018 In Colors are retiring! It’s your last chance to purchase retiring favorites! Click here to see which products are retiring and still available.
Retiring Stampin’ Up! Core Colors
- Always Artichoke
- Chocolate Chip
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Pink Pirouette
- Rose Red
- Soft Sky
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
The retiring 2016-2018 In Colors are:
- Dapper Denim
- Emerald Envy
- Flirty Flamingo*
- Peekaboo Peach
- Sweet Sugar Plum
*Please note that while Flirty Flamingo is retiring as an In Color, it will continue to be available as part of the Stampin’ Up! core color collection.
For FREE color resources & important color revamp information click here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.