Today’s Stampin’ Pretty Poll asks YOU to choose. What Occasions Catalog stamp set should I use for a Mother’s Day card or project? Please make your selection at the poll and click on the “vote” button! You’ll see the totals once you vote. Deadline for voting is TONIGHT, Thursday, March 22 at 11:59 p.m. Mountain. The poll will be closed at that time.
I’ll share the results of the poll in the near future along with my project using the winner!
If you are viewing this post by email, please click HERE (or click the title of the email) to reach my blog and vote. You cannot vote directly from the email.
Here are samples of the stamp sets in the poll!
Click products to shop on-line!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.