Last week you voted and chose Stampin’ Up! You’re Inspiring stamp set for today’s Easter Card. Here are the final results. Thanks for voting. The poll is now closed,
GET CREATIVE WITH COLOR . . . I used a color combination from my Inspired by Color Board on Pinterest. I offer 100’s of color combination ideas for Stampin’ Up! colors on Pinterest:
- Inspired by Color Board (color combinations inspired by fashion, art, home decor)
- Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas (color combinations from my past paper crafting projects)
Using a Stampin’ Trimmer, create a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base using Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White card stock.
Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 3 3/4″ x 5″. Add sticky notes to cover white areas and create a crisp line. Use Sponge Daubers to layer Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand and Crushed Curry ink as shown.
Remove sticky notes and stamp daffodil image from You’re Inspiring stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink.
Stamp Happy Easter sentiment (You’re Inspiring stamp set) in VersaMark Ink on Basic Black card stock. Heat emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and Stampin’ Up! Heat Tool.
Crop Happy Easter sentiment with a die from Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies. Trim right side and adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Wrap Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine around layer and tie in a bow. Adhere layer to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the perfect pop of personality, add Stampin’ Up! Glitter & Clear Epoxy shapes as shown. They remind me of morning dew – perfect for an Easter or Spring card.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for the You’re Inspiring Easter card here.
WOW! VIDEO TOMORROW. From sunset colors to ombre effects. Think of all the color possibilities for a background like I used. I’ll share a video tomorrow with simple technique tips for creating your own!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!