View the Stampin’ Up! Working with Brusho video by clicking above.
Brusho is made up of watercolor ink crystals — Sprinkle them directly on water-washed paper and watch the colors burst! Stampin’ Up! offers Watercolor Paper #122959 or Shimmery White card stock #101910 that are the perfect “canvas” for this.
Each Brusho package includes 5 pots, 1 each of 5 colors: Brilliant Red, Gamboge (orange), Moss Green, Prussian Blue, & Yellow.
TIP: Use a push pin to poke a few holes in the cover and dispense like a salt shaker. Keep the push pin in place when you are not using. Don’t remove the top or you’ll end up with a colorful mess!
Here are Stampin’ Up! products mentioned in the Working with Brusho video!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.