Today’s Stampin’ Pretty Poll asks YOU to vote for your favorite type of stamp: Stampin’ Up! Wood-mount, Clear-mount or Photopolymer – descriptions of each are below. Please make your selection at the poll and click on the “vote” button! You’ll see the totals once you vote. Deadline for voting is Monday, January 22 at Noon Mountain. The poll will be closed at that time.
I’ll share the results of the poll in the near future!
If you are viewing this post by email, please click HERE (or click the title of the email) to reach my blog and vote. You cannot vote directly from the email.
Wood-mount stamps are pre-cut red rubber and come with wood blocks. Mount these stamps permanently on the blocks & they’re ready to go when you are.
Clear-mount stamps are made of the same high-quality red rubber as the wood-mount stamps, but are re-positionable. Temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove for space-saving storage! Clear blocks are sold separately.
Photopolymer stamps are transparent and adhere to clear blocks. Their “see-through” nature makes image placement easier. Like clear-mount stamps, they store without the blocks and take up less space. Blocks sold separately.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.