On yesterday’s card (below), I used two “amazing” new products from Sale-A-Bration, Amazing You Stamp Set and coordinating Celebrate You Thinlits Dies. More details below on how you can earn these products FREE with a qualifying order.
Original blog post and supply list here.
Today I’m offering to give both Amazing You Stamp Set and Celebrate You Thinlits Dies to ONE lucky paper crafter in my Sale-A-Bration 2018 Blog Candy Giveaway! Watch this Stampin’ Up! video for more ways to use the stamp set and dies.
FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN, please leave a comment HERE answering this question: What is your #1 paper crafting resolution for 2018? Perhaps you will make and send more hand crafted cards? Use up more of your designer series paper (vs. hoarding – oh, no!)? Find more time to be creative? Other?
Please play only once.
The blog candy winner will receive:
- Amazing You Clear Mount Stamp Set
- Celebrate You Thinlits Dies
Deadline for comments is Thursday, Jan. 11 at NOON Mountain Time. I’ll choose a random comment and announce the winner later on Thursday on my Stampin’ Pretty Blog.
Note: I can only ship within the U.S. Winner has 24 hours from the announcement to email me their name and mailing address. Stay tuned!
LOVE FREE PRODUCTS? Sale-A-Bration is one of the biggest Stampin’ Up! promotions of the year with many ways to earn FREE products. It runs Jan. 3 thru March 31.
Check out these additional video demonstrations of many new Sale-A-Bration & Occasions products!
Enjoy Sale-A-Bration 3 Ways:
- You can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration exclusive products (see gift choices here) for every $50 you spend (based on your total before shipping and tax). NEW! $100 reward level gives you more flexibility and options for your free items.
- If you spend $50, you earn one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you earn one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
- For more FREE gifts, be sure to take advantage of my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program and January Host Code Offer (Petal Passion Embellishments).
- BIG WISH LIST? Place an on-line order of $250 or more and get $25 in additional Stampin’ Rewards. You’ll also earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend (total before shipping and tax).
- THE ULTIMATE BUNDLE PLUS 2 FREE STAMP SETS! Now is the time to purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! Build your kit with up to $125 in your choice of products – that’s $26 FREE and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. As a Sale-A-Bration bonus, add your choice of TWO FREE STAMP SETS (either the Occasions or Annual Catalog, any price). Host and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets are excluded. No risk. No obligation to purchase more (but you’ll have at least a 20% discount if you do). No penalty to drop! I welcome hobby stampers when you purchase the kit through me. Learn more about the benefits & discounts here.
PURCHASE YOUR $99 KIT THROUGH ME AND BE PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL. Discover more here about my Stampin’ Up! journey, success, my passion for paper crafting and my commitment to my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community!
Have a question? I’m here to help! Please email me here.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
SUBSCRIBE HERE to receive my blog updates and daily paper crafting ideas by email!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.